Reviews for Lament of a Builder
Dengar999 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
There's a reason why I don't like building games on Roblox.

The player builds something good that he loves it, until a deleter deletes his beautiful work so now he got so upset that he wants that deleter to go somewhere far away where bad people could mind their own businesses.

I'm giving this a 8/10, because the point of this poem makes sense which is amazing and very good!

And I agree, its all about "Build" mode and "Edit" mode on Roblox Studio!
J25 The Arc King chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I know how you feel, same here by the way. That's the reason why I hate about building games on ROBLOX, example: "Build a boat," "Build a town," "Build a organization," etc... I do like building, but just the "Build" mode and the "Edit" mode only!

This poem shows about a player building something so great that's he/she likes it, but at the end another player deletes it and destorys it, which you can tell that this player is a noob deleter. The player that is building felt so disappointed that he wants the noob deleter to go somewhere else to do bad kinds of things.

In my opinion, I think its better to remove the comma(s) on the poem each time you space another sentence to make it look better.

Great poem! 8/10