Reviews for Fine bruders, I'll do these damn letters too
CrimsonLaurana chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Would it be alright if I wrote in?

Nice to meet you Berlin, my name is Allerdan B. Braginskaya. I'm one of Ukraine's provinces. I would like to thank you for not killing brother right away and for giving biggest sister a chance. I'm really sorry for brother building the wall and I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop him. I know I won't be able to make up those years you guys had to spend apart, but I would like to try. Would it be possible for you and I to be friends? If you don't want to, you can say no. Could you tell Prussia and Germany that their letters got through to the other side without interference and I'm sorry that they got there a little late. I would like to visit you and your brothers in the future and get to know you all better. Brother"s coming so I have to cut this a little short. Thank you for reading and I send my regards. Hope your days are filled with happiness and no regrets.

до побачення,
Oblast Khmel
Allerdan B. Braginskaya
KaylaRocks chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Ciao, Yay, Friends! I love making friends! It can be very lonely on my island. Because well im surounded by water instead of land and people. Thats why I spend lots of time at others houses. Mostly my brother, but sometimes I visit or or my other brother Greece. / Si, you seem cool! And your Prussia's Sister too so you must be awesome by defalt. Well, thats what he said about Gilbrid, so I just it must apply to you too! :D No matter what Romano seem to say. Hes just overprotective... / My brothers are good people... Mostly. We have our flaws though. Like I am the home of the mafia and im prone to getting very, very lost! :D Italy can be spacey. (Roma-edit: So are you.) and Romano has denial & anger issues. / Oh, he's alwalys mad about that but that wasn't the cause... I think. No, I sorta let France, Prussia and Spain into his house when he wasn't home. They distroyed his kitchen, bedroom, laundrey room, and passout in the livingroom. Also he was mad because they were being bad influances on me. I may have sorta maybe joined them... . they were having so much fun though, I just had too! You wouldn't know how to get tomato stains of the roof would you? / hasta la pasta, Lilly 'Sicily' Vargas / P.s. Would you like some Sicilian Oranges? Vi~! They're really good and in season! / P.s.s. Spain says hola! Romano has the two of us cleaning the mess in the kitchen. It is not fun. / P.s.s.s. Nope wait thats all! :D bye-bye! / ((Sorry for not haveing paragraph breaks im typing this from my phone which regreatable does not have a working enter button. If you want the dashes (/) are breaks. XD first Grandpa Rome and Germania, then Italy and Germany, now Sicily and Berlin... Im starting to think there might be a pattern! Lol! Thank you!))
Pipsqueak Ninja chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Berlin . . .

Wah! I'm sorry for being a lazy bastard like Dad and not replying right away. Things have been hectic with all of the presidential (douchey) candidates trying to gain support around here.

Anyway, sorry about what my dad did. he can be a bigger ass than Uncle Roma when he wants to . . .

OK, so random question: you like anime/manga (especially yaoi ;D) right? Well, my sister Massachusetts is having a convention in her city Oston soon and you should definitely come! It's awesome every year! .

Laters~!

~ Cooper "DC" Jones
Chikoshika101 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Schwester,

That's good that you became friend with Sicily. -sighs- I'll go check his room.

Nein, you better not do it again. I've started redecorating because the looks looks almost exactly like it did in the '40s...

Love,

Ludwig
Chikoshika101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Dear Berlin,

Guten tag. How have you been since I received your last letter and you took my paperwork? I'm still mad at you about that. Luckily, I'm allowed back at work now. But mein hours have been extremely shortened. I've started to redecorate the house by the way. Excuse me, I'm being forced by my letter manager to go look at paint.

Sincerely,

Ludwig Beilshmidt

Germany

{To Author: Now is Berlin Germany's sister or his daughter? Because usually, cities are a countries' kids.}}
They Call Me E.T chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Dear Berlin,

Berlin! your Brother took my Diary! and I dont know...My MONEY! I mean what does your brother need it for it's filipino money! If I see your brother again...sorry Berlin but I have to Kill him with my Bulo its a Philippians sword here...

Love Clara.

Ps:...can ask Prussia if..he read my...D-diary...
KaylaRocks chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Ciao~! I'm Sicily,

Hello Nadja! I'm Lilly, Italy and Romano's little sister! I have herd of you, Si, Italy talks about your brother and you some times! Romano is protective and doesn't like you brother much.

You sound like a cool chica! :D We should be best friends! Please! Pleaseeeeeeees!

Yikes, Romano is coming and he sounds mad... got to go! Now I just need to find my white flag.

Your new friend!(Hopefully),

Lillianna Vargas ~ The Island of Sicily!
They Call Me E.T chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Hey Berlin,

I was contacted by Austria & he said sorry about

The incident that happen to him and he told

Me that he was gonna visit you so I thought

On giving you guys a package hope you all

Like beer! :)

Love Clara Domingo
stsenna chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Berlin,

When will you learn that my interests lie not in strength, but in fine arts and cuisine? That older brother of yours has no class, unlike a distinguished nobleman like myself.

And a slave? Slave is too strong a word to use. I mentioned in passing that I wanted a cup of tea, only to then walk towards the phone to converse with my good friend Italy. Germany then "rage quit" (as Prussia would put it) and made me some tea. No orders issued, no slavery. Simple, yes?

And by the way, your whole "beer on the doorframe" prank was unsuccessful. If Phillipines happens to contact you about me being drenched in water, tell her my hot water pump burst and almost burned me in several places. Send her my apologies for my reaction to her question as well if you don't mind.

With class,

Roderich Edelstein
They Call Me E.T chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Dear Berlin,

How you doing? I passed by Austria last time he was soaking wet either It was beer that fell on him or water I have no idea I was thinking 'Prussia and Berlin might have pranked him...again' so I asked him what happened but he started yelling at for no reason soo...i was wondering if you can pull a big prank on him something maybe with snakes? Jk.

Have a nice day Clara(Philippines)

P.S:I Baked pie! xD
Luchia Ladrona chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Nice introduction. How did you come up with the name "Nadja"? :)

It may be ok to write "bruder(s)" if you want to americanize the word. But if you want to keep it correctly, you have to say "Bruder" (singular) and "Brüder" (plural). If you cannot type "ü", you can either write "Brueder" (plural). That would also be correct. Trust me, I'm German. So I should know.

It's nice how you described Berlin as a stubborn but proud capital. That's exactly the stereotype Prussia was built on. In Berlin people speak a certain dialect. You could call it more "keck" compared to standard language. That means "bold" (though there is a bunch of English translations for it...). I imagine Prussia to talk like that as well whereas Germany surely speaks more standard German (like me btw).

If you are curious what it sounds like I could link you a youtube video that shows the dialect. (Actually there are many different dialects in Germany xD)

Btw: In Austria people may speak German as well but they have a funny dialect. xD

One question: "She wears a bow on the left side of head." Bow ribbon?

And sorry, also one demur:

"...her Iron Cross is tied round her neck on a gold chain." Hmm... the iron cross is SILVER (and black)... I don't think it would look fashionable to put it on a GOLD chain :'D

I'm gonna read the rest later. I have to do homework now.

Mata ne!
Pipsqueak Ninja chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Berlin,

Hey there! I haven't spoken to you in a while, so I figured that I would stop by and say hi.

Anyway, I can't believe that you started writing letters! YOU of all people/nations!

Dad ((America)) has been nagging me to write them too, so if it does happen, drop me a letter sometime! :)

~Cooper "Washington DC" Jones
stsenna chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Dear Berlin,

I see you've given in to Prussia's will yet again. Juat like every time you try to prank me with something stupid that usually doesn't work. Anyway, at least you apparently won't shoot me for writing in, so you can't hate me that much.

Typical, Gilbert's got himself in a stupid situation again. Even through your rose-tinted spectacles you must see that this is too common an occurence to keep me from pointing out his below average intelligence.

I await your weak argument in response.

Sincerely,