Reviews for The Kerchief or Vengeance for Irene
Ms. Reen chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Ah...That is beautiful poetry written in one of its most obscure forms. Well done.
Niori chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
So, this covers pretty much everything I felt was going on during that boat scene. This was amazing, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get just a little choked up reading it. Great job.
dhj chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I've been looking for a story like this for ages. there not enough of them.

anyway, i liked you story, your writing style and the way you formed those charackters :D
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I loved this story.
wolfhead chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I still can't believe that they just killed off her! She was such a cool character!
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Loved this! I was so sad when she died. I kept hoping she would come back-like in the scene where they are at the gala. Anyhoo, fantastic story here!
Nord chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Wonderful story!

I like the way you mixt up the information from the book and the movie and how you adapt everything together with your own style!

I felt so sad when Irene Adler died... Cause, yes... For him, she was "The Woman" :(
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Interesting take:) I think you are definitely right about his affection for Irene, however I believe he sacrificed himself for both Watson. He knew it was likely he was going to die so he did what he had to. If he had intended to die I don't think he would have taken the oxygen mask. Just a thought:) nicely written
timenspace chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I must say that even the description is somewhat spoilerish...
writingmonkey10 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was wonderful! I loved it so much and it delved into Holmes's mind so perfectly. I couldn't believe the producers killed Irene - it was harsh and even after the movie ended I was still in a bit of a shock - but it was carried out beautifully and you did a good job with it as well.

Can't wait for more from you! I really did love this and your writing is amazing. Don't ever stop! :)
athena2517 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Brilliant. You captured their relationship perfectly. Thanks for writing.
funvince chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was very moving. A nice tribute to Holmes and Irene.
Bebbe5 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow, I can but quote what the other reviewers had said. This shot was just... perfect. You really expressed Holmes' feelings through Watson's eyes, which shows what deep friendship there's between those two.

One last thing, just like katzsoa, I hope she's alive. She was my favourite character by far.

Thanks for these amazing work

Bebbe5
katzsoa chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was beautiful. You've captured the emotion of the whole thing perfectly. I love it. I love HER. Oh, Irene... She was so fantastic... Then again, if Moriarty had just hurt her or kept her prisoner or something, then that would have made everything so much more complicated...

On the other hand... In response to your review on "The Black Queen"...

Don't you remember Moriarty putting the piece back on the board, in full view of the camera? It was even the focus of the shot. That moment was my hope. I spent the rest of the movie waiting for her to reappear, or for some further clue of her existence to pop up... It's still a vague hope. I could make perfectly valid arguments for Moriarty killing her or not killing her (I've been working on them), and they amount to about the same thing in the end. He doesn't leave loose ends, but then again, he DID lie about HOW she died, so who's to say he didn't lie about the rest, or maybe he left her for dead and she was picked up by someone and taken to a hospital... She was still moving when he took her handkerchief...

Well. I can speculate, and I can hope. But for now, all I can really do is write her tributes.

Again, bravo!