Reviews for Blood on Your Hands
Bismark195 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Third time in the feels. I better stop before I'm K.O'd.
cumberbakery chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
D: Wow that was a lot of angst. Loved the way you wrote it, and I'm not too fond of first person fics, but had absolutely no problem with it here :D I think you should make more one-shots like this :)

You made Morgana seem real :D Often she can be made too evil. And it was so saaaaddddd :'(
Astiza chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Sad ): you're definitely right though about her feeling so alone. Poor Agravaine is so in love with her, but Morgana probably doesn't believe he's sincere. I kind of want to give him a hug. He's a good guy deep down; always getting twitchy when he has to hurt somebody close to him and all that. Rawr, Morgana should throw a nice alcoholic tea party.
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Interesting way of looking at Morgana's character. Normally she's a "mwah-ha-ha-ha I'm so evil" kind of woman
DancingPhalangess chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I can really see it being an actual window into her thoughts, she has become so much like the man she despises (sp?), and in trying to bring justice, she's destroyed any chance at magic ever being accepted.

You also had the balance between evil Morgana and remorseful Morgana, so it was realistic.

x
Baelfire chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I really like it, Morgana's my favorite character in the program, but I do miss when sh used to be good... I really like what you did here.