Reviews for The Professor's Wife
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I'm going to die this exists I just am nto able to ? ?
sapphire wind chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
uwaaaa so fluffy sweet / you are so awesome for making such an adorable fic like this! does this fanfic have a sequel with Sasuke and Tenshi in it? if not, please do make one .. pretty please
MissyKristy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh man, I am in LOVE with this story. I have seriously re-read it 100s of times, I don't know why it took me so long to review... O_O sorry. I would like a sequel to this story, especially to see the relationship between Tenshi and Sasuke. :3 I love your work, they're truly amazing.
scis ipse chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Despite the fact that I usually harbor an irrational dislike for OCs, no matter how well they are written, I can't help but be charmed by Isanagi and the unique perspective his point of view gives the Sanayuki relationship. I love all your work and at some point I may even get around to commenting on all of it. Until then, I hope you are able to write as much as you wish about this pairing.
Jerui chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So cool. A future fic. It was heartwarming. Haha. I may be reading this again in the future and i'll still find it heart warming.
akdhyt749 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
this is amazing:D brilliantly done characters and the description and storyline as flowing and well-crafted as all your fics:D:D also, usually I hate OCs, but Tenshi and sasuke are really well done! Pleasepleaseplease write a sequel:D:D
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oooh, I loved this. 3 unlike most, I adore OCs-as long as done right and you definitely did it right. I also love these types of stories. Maybe I'm just weird.
Kurorinny chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
KYAA what a sweet story.
SweetMary16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This was simply amazing I loved every minute of it. You could literally feel the love sanada and yukimura have for each other. And your character description was so nice and detailed. Please please please make a sequel for tensho and sasuke I would love to see their relationship develops more. Oh and every time I saw sasuke's name I though of naruto's sasuke lol
RikkaiDaiLove chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This story was so good! I loved it. Definitely a favorite!

I don't usually like OC's, but I ended up becoming a Isagani fan! I also enjoyed the story being from his perspective. There were just so many things that I loved, but I don't want to just recount your entire story on here XD

I do want to say that your Yukimura was amazing in this story. I wanted to become a part of his family. He was just so... gentle. And heartwarming? If that doesn't sound too cliche -_-

So basically your storyLOVE!
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I want a sequel! I really liked it and I would love to read about SasukexTenshi onegai!
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Fics from you just brings a smile on my face all the time. :D I really loved it, just like all your other fics. And I knew that name was familiar. xD Though it's nice reading Alpha pair's interaction with each other from another person's point of view, makes it all the more special, and easier for me to experience the love that they shared.

Though I have to say, Sasuke and Tenshi would make quite a nice pairing in this fic, though I was gonna expect that Seiichi adopting Tenshi at some point of the fic. ;;

But anyways, keep up the good work, can't wait to see more of your fics! :D
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I would definitely love a sequel to get to know Sasuke and Isagani! I'm not sure If I have commented on it before but, your writing style is very nice to read! I really like it!
just a fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Love this story! The way u wrote it was very interesting... I don't usually read oc fics, but since it was u who wrote it, I thought I would give it a chance, lucky me! Would love a sequel! But maybe u should concentrate on ur other stories first? ( I am still waiting for the next chapter of uptown girl) heehee. Merry Christmas!
h0lyfinx chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
i think this is pretty unique~ the way a third person speaks of Sanada and Yukimura's relationship...

very sweet story~