Reviews for Fate Gallica
Nightshroud chapter 46 . 4/14
Well, I'd completely forgotten about this story until I decided to revisit my fanfiction account. And I must say, I was floored. Getting back into the finale was surprisingly easy and incredibly gripping from start to finish. I'll be checking out that sequel for sure, and I expect it will be up to your usual impeccable standard. Thank you for this great experience, and I look forward to more from you. Keep writing, and keep writing well!
Draconic29 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I just realized this, but did you ever actually do a physical description of Torsten?
WillTai chapter 42 . 2/3/2014
That fight scene was intense! It reminded me of the Archer vs Lancer fight from F/SN. I actually thought Roux died for a second . I wonder where Savior is. Can't wait for the next chapter! Go go go :D
WillTai chapter 41 . 2/3/2014
Woah, splendid chapter. The destruction and chaos as the hell mouth opened was well described! The addition of the black mist shrouding the city adds to the tension. Thought the people were turning into zombies haha. Keep up the awesome work!
Nightshroud chapter 40 . 1/13/2014
Well, looks like we're heading into the finale. I'm excited to see how this all turns out. Update soon!
WillTai chapter 40 . 1/13/2014
Yay! Another chapter :3 I liked how this chapter depicted the way each character dealt with what happened earlier. I find it interesting that Leviathan isn't as strong as he seems to be. Could it be from the amount of heroic spirits absorbed into his body as he is the grail? Can't wait for the finale! Keep up the awesome work!
Nightshroud chapter 39 . 12/14/2013
Poor Lancer. I liked her a lot, so it's a shame to see her brought under Saviour's control. I have to admit, that was a pretty awesome sequence though with his Noble Phantasm. I'll be interested to see the final battle! Keep up the good work.
WT chapter 39 . 10/29/2013
Wow! Nice chapter, I can't wait for the next one! . I really enjoyed reading F/G. The pacing is adequate and the characters are interesting. Your foreshadowing of what was to come in this chapter...argh poor Roux :(

Keep up the great work!
WillTai chapter 39 . 10/29/2013
I really enjoy this story so far. Good pacing and interesting characters!
Nightshroud chapter 38 . 10/7/2013
And finally the last enemy Master falls! A fitting end indeed. I can see that Saviour is going to unexpectedly come to Torston and Co.'s aid against Berserker. I'll be interested to see how this turns out.
Nightshroud chapter 37 . 9/14/2013
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I can sympathize. Glad to see you're back though, and I look forward to seeing how this Grail War turns out!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/2/2013
Good story so far. But could you add a chapter or at the end of a chapter about the servants skills and abilities like what they had in the original game and on type-moon wiki?
Nightshroud chapter 36 . 5/25/2013
Well, not much to say, other than I can feel the tension building. Keep up the good work and post soon!
karthik9 chapter 36 . 4/13/2013
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Aviman12 chapter 36 . 4/13/2013