Reviews for Damaged
patricia.remacova chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
what? why didnt you finish this? didnt know how ? :(
TheOneWithTheShortHair chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not after Blainers proposed.

And really not after Kurtie said yes!

NightReaderTillDawn chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
Awww... Poor Blaine...Sebastian is pure evil... Like really evil and wow, I just have this thirst for more... please write more... Oh God, I feel so bad for Blaine...you have no idea!
LilLizzie94 chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
I'm sorry but WHAT? I had the same reaction as I did when Quinn got hit by that truck! I-But WHYY! *shakes fist angrily at *
PsychoKilla2013 chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
Wtf ? I wanted a new chptr u don't need to rewrite them mahhhhhh
CrissColferCrowe chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
YAY! Can't wait! Thank you for continuing I really like this story!
Musicality95 chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
PLEASE DON'T THROW AWAY THE STORY! I was excited about this one updating...because its amazing. Totally awesome. Supermegafoxyawesomehot. Unfortunately, the review button cuts me off at three...(that was an accident I swear...) But when I saw AN as I opened my email, the little person in the back of my mind cryed. Pweez pweez pweez keep writing? :'(

Cail
Guest chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
:C that sucks! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOO MUCH! I think it is really good! it is a fantastic idea and i like how kurt is still with blaine even though he cannot remember him it shows true LOVE! :D love love love love love this story but :C I respect your decision and am glad you are keeping parts :D cant read to read other stories of yours :D
Miss-evil-lil-elf chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
Hey I just wanted to say that I agree with why you want to take them down, as you have grown as a writer and such. However, Perhaps that may not be the best idea. I for one was interested to find out what happened next after Sebastian lip-raped Blaine. Perhaps make a story of that then?

Thanks and Klainebows!

*lil Elf*

Ps. LOVED the last line here! LOL perfection (recite them in your english class? Really, Ayla?)
Marierux chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
:D
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
ok you dont have to keep updating it just end it, but DONT TAKE IT DOWN I BEG YOU IT IS MY FAVORITE STORY AND I LOVE REREADING IT!
AlyDuartsGleek chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
cant wait for the next part!
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
you are all kinds of awesome i am in love with this story!
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
my reaction to sebastion

HOLY MOTHERF#$%ING S#IT!

awesome keep it up love love love it!