Reviews for If We Burn
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Well written! Still it wasn't okay...
Rosycat chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
WHY THE ENDING?!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
In terms of tragedy and horrible sadness I'd say this story comes in second only to the one I read about how Fred and George's hands on the Weasley clock were both at 'travelling' after Fred died, and then George killed himself and then both their hands moved to 'Home' together.

Sorry. I'm feeling the tears tonight, but overall: darn good job on this.
temp0ral chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
OOHHNOOO

believe me i can deal with the death of these two (hell, ive searched it up) but damn did the end hit me hard

beautifully written. well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I have read about a million stories on this website, and this is by far my favourite! its amazing
Izzybella12 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This is really good. Semi confusing but really good!(::)3
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Well this was unique!
fallenkaedeleaves chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I love it! ... Not that I'm a sadist or anything... it's amazing how you summed up everything yet it makes sense and doesn't seem rushed. In fact, it has a certain kind of depth. And nice twist of the story, btw. LOVE. IT!
XxFandoms.UnitexX chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
NOOO! Why do you like to write sad stories?
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Awww... nice style you've used.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This is so beautiful. I've read this a million times already. Just lovely. xx
buttermybelly chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME
WHY
STOP
THE FEELS
D:
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I'm sure I've read this before, but I never reviewed, so sorry! Anyways, this is one of my favorite AUs of all time, and the last line is perfect! I loved this HG reference, and the angst is perfectly horrid. Great work!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
ok so i love the idea of the story, like the plot, but that was seriously really weird and hard to read. it was really choppy and most of the sentences were really short and there were WAY too many page breaks. [sorry if i sound mean] but i would just keep that in mind when youre writing in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012