Reviews for You're Always Fixing the Planes
electro moonlight chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
hahaha go aid
Peacewish chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Seriously, Aid, you fell for that? "Do I have to hold you down?" You didn't think that sounded like a blinking neon invitation to a sexually overeager adolescent Aerialbot? Better wise up fast, or you'll besmirch Ratchet's medbay in the worst of ways.
transformationsgirl chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Aaaaawwwww so cute love lil aid such a sweet little medic:)
Peacewish chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
This is quietly charming, and an unusual pairing that you've surprised me into liking. I suppose if there's anyone that could take the edge off Slingshot, it's fuzzy little First Aid.
Huntress Under Seige chapter 4 . 12/22/2011 this story thus far...I really like to read any of the "Firsts" varietys...can't wait for an update!

3 Huntress
Alluise chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Both of them are so adorable! Makes me giggle! Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter!
DemonSurfer chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Warrior models really need to find better way of attracting a medic's attention. )
DemonSurfer chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
There are a couple of typos.

"That inventory number wasn't even emon/em this manifest." I...I don't know what that's supposed to be. Among?

"What's your think even look like?" Think should be thing.

Besides these typos, this is really good, and I like where it's going.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I like this very much. Doing three things as a result: signing up for Author Alerts, then Story Alerts, and than-and-only-then buzzing off to read more on your page.
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Yay! Aerialbot and Protectobot story!