Reviews for Lumberjacks & Coffee
JaToya chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Yep. Uh huh. Good stuff here.
sparlish chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This is the end? No! Seems so unfinished! Great beginning :D
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Cute, would have loved to see Rachel's reaction when she walked in and see him lol.
mula chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
i like this story and your way of writting

What a pity, it 's a one's chapter shot
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
aussiegleek18 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
you should continue this maybe make it T rating it has sooo much protential!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hahaha, that was a funny meeting... and totally Rachel.

"Noah lifted his shoulder. "I've been called worse," he chuckled."

How is it that, no matter if it's in the show or in different stories, Puck and/or Rachel say/do something that relates them with another of my shippings that is so similar to them? LOVE IT. Now, let's check the sequel.
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awwwww...LOVED it! Very cute Puckleberry:))))
gleek06216 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was adorable! Lol I loved it :) Great job!
KarmaisLovely chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Nova802 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
So cute! I loved Rachel's rant and how awesome is it that Rachel at full power is a total turn-on for him. That is exactly why I ship them and it's so much fun seeing you make that a focus. Just re-reading it now put a big smile on my face, so thank you so much for sharing! :)
donna14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awwww, this was so sweet, I really loved it! Wonderful prequel to Rum Punch Honeymoon, which was an awesome story!
Butterfly2389 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hehe, bb, this was such a cute little drabble! I loved that Rachel went from being so angry to being unsure at how to react to Noah. Her calling him a lumberjack and a Neanderthal halfwit was hilarious. And I loved that she was playing Christine in Phantom of the Opera, and then the twist at the end, where Noah was actually working with the orchestra for the production. I loved how fluffy it was, lol. So adorable!
polarpi chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh, I love this so much! I'd totally forgotten about how they'd met in RPH, so I'm so glad you came back and gave us this. Great job! :)
Ida chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was absolutely sweet.