Reviews for Rachel Berry: Not Really Skanky
texican chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Rachel in leather ftw! Too cute and hot!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Not what I expected. Not what I expected at all. Instead it turned out to be even better
haelthy chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
aww, that was sweet...and i would have payed to see rachel wearing those types of dress...
jacethepotato chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is an amazing story!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
LOL, this was funny and cute. Rachel was really determined to suuport Quinn wherever she is by being a Skank as well. It was funny when she realized Quinn wasn’t a Skank anymore XDD The kiss was cute though. I like it XD

Thanks for the read!
riverkirby chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was ADORABLE! lol Rachel would do what ever it took just ot have a piece of Quinn in her life, and Rachels talk with the Skanks makes you wonder if she got thru to them too!
SeenAndNotHeard chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
D'awwwwwwwww. . Badass!Rachel gets sentimental. :3 This is adorable.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was a cute little story. Here's what I loved and I'm at work and had to chuckle internally.

"Because Rachel had a reformed Skank to find if it was the last thing she did."

"Quinn's lips were pressed deliciously against hers, and Rachel kind of forgot… Well, everything – including her middle name. Which was utterly absurd since her middle name was based off of that one lady…the one who…sang and…stuff…"

That was just amusing. I loved the descriptions of Quinn and decided Jessie St James is right about a few things but one he's very accurate about is how she's akin to Grace Kelly. Both GK and QF and Dianna Agron for that matter were both grafeful and exuded an intelligence that was appealing to a level that was a natural art. Love how Rachel prepared to be a skank, just priceless.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awesome. :}
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Nice little story with a good twist :)
deeha chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Its like Grease! Luv it!
Phoebex13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I actually already read this when you posted it on Tumblr. Then test week happened, after which I was completely dead.

Of course Rachel will take Quinn whenever and wherever she can get her...

Rachel as a skank is, well, it's actually pretty damn hilarious!

Loved the ending of course.

Have a very merry extraordinary Christmas! (or Hannuka, if you're on that team).

P.S. I think you should do Faberry week.

Xx

Happy new year too! Auld Lang Syne ftw!
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Adorable. But now I need a long fic of Skank!Faberry. How amazing would that be? Just sayin'.
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Nicely done. I'm counting this as a birthday present for me too. It's two days late, but I appreciate it anyway.
Lubov chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
So perfectly sweet. Adorable. Short but easily one of the best.