Reviews for To The Moon And Beyond
Let me just start off by saying that you are an amazing and detailed writer. You deserve a lot more reviews about how awesome your story is! I kid you not I read this story a long time ago when you were still putting up chapters. It was so good that I found myself searching it out and rereading it! I hope that your still writing because you truly have a gift.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 46 . 1/7
I've got two words for you: Emotinal Wreck.
And on that note, you are a fantastic writer damnit and I must be slitely masochistic because I'm gonna go find something else of yours to read so I can continue to aganize over fictional charecters. Wish me luck.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 11 . 1/6
In which Ironhide attempts to introduce the cibertronian version of 'you're sleeping on the couch' and fails. Miserably.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 1/6
I spent the time reading this chapter being entirly to amused...because? Honestly? Teenagers.
IronHidescannonlover chapter 46 . 9/28/2015
Omg! Please update!
StormRaven333 chapter 46 . 6/16/2015
*is picking up random papers to locate final chapter*
...
* hangs head *
Wait... I'm guessing you got really wrapped up in 1
human, 1 spark and really can't remember now...
Aww...the agony of not knowing!
Especially since this is such a good story too! Well then, I'll still alert it and hopefully *fingers crossed* you'll remember! :)
DawnofShadows256 chapter 46 . 11/24/2014
One update, it can be the last one for all I care just FINISH IT! It's killing me inside! The end so close but sooooo farrrrrr awayyyyyyyy! Why must this type of torture exist? WHY?! I'm begging you, please finish the story you don't even have to reread it just write the final chapter. Great story by the way love I and you as a writer, your books are fantastic and show wonderful emotion unlike most of the other ones. With them it's just redundant. So one more time just PLEASE finish the book!
Almadynis Rayne chapter 37 . 11/5/2014
(This is on a previous chappie 'cause I've already reviewed when it was fresh.)
Please update. You said one more chapter and its done...please?
Deception is Decepticon chapter 43 . 8/12/2014
Aarrrrhgggghhhhh,...noooo. omg. I was literally gasping for breathe and smiling like a lunatic when Shockwave finally confessed. :D Secretly I loved the interaction between him and Rochelle, its interesting and different and "spicy". hahaha. :D I do hope that they get there time (they probably wont, but I love them)
Deception is Decepticon chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Eheheheh. Ive just started reading this story and I love it! I would have reviewed earlier and told you just how many tears I shed, but I've lost count. Argh, character deaths are painful because you write them so well! But Optimus' last line in this, heheheheh :D
Almadynis Rayne chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Have you given up writing this story? It is one of my favorites. I would appreciate knowing not to expect anymore.
I do hope your muse has not escaped completely.
ShiftFrame chapter 46 . 6/25/2014
meh. mehhhh. mehhhhhhhhhhh. update PLEASE!
ShiftFrame chapter 28 . 6/25/2014
WHAT? WHY WOULD YOU KILL OFF MIRAGE?! GAAAAHHHH!D'X
Princess Nightmare99 chapter 46 . 6/23/2014
Awwwww! I was hoping for Shockwave to come back to life when the matrix did that :,( though I still want Rochelle to be with Optimus 3 please continue the story! And I nearly cried when Ironhide and Rochelle met again! To be honest even though he wasn't around much I wouldn't complain if you somehow brought him back and made Rochelle and him get back together again even though it would hurt Optimus I love their pairing! Anyhoo... Please continue the story! I really love it 3
Tenshineko01 chapter 36 . 6/20/2014
While Rochelle's being tossed between the Decepticons the song "Next Contestant" comes to mind.