Reviews for To The Moon And Beyond
DawnofShadows256 chapter 46 . 11/24/2014
One update, it can be the last one for all I care just FINISH IT! It's killing me inside! The end so close but sooooo farrrrrr awayyyyyyyy! Why must this type of torture exist? WHY?! I'm begging you, please finish the story you don't even have to reread it just write the final chapter. Great story by the way love I and you as a writer, your books are fantastic and show wonderful emotion unlike most of the other ones. With them it's just redundant. So one more time just PLEASE finish the book!
Almadynis Rayne chapter 37 . 11/5/2014
(This is on a previous chappie 'cause I've already reviewed when it was fresh.)
Please update. You said one more chapter and its done...please?
Deception is Decepticon chapter 43 . 8/12/2014
Aarrrrhgggghhhhh,...noooo. omg. I was literally gasping for breathe and smiling like a lunatic when Shockwave finally confessed. :D Secretly I loved the interaction between him and Rochelle, its interesting and different and "spicy". hahaha. :D I do hope that they get there time (they probably wont, but I love them)
Deception is Decepticon chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Eheheheh. Ive just started reading this story and I love it! I would have reviewed earlier and told you just how many tears I shed, but I've lost count. Argh, character deaths are painful because you write them so well! But Optimus' last line in this, heheheheh :D
Almadynis Rayne chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Have you given up writing this story? It is one of my favorites. I would appreciate knowing not to expect anymore.
I do hope your muse has not escaped completely.
ShiftFrame chapter 46 . 6/25/2014
meh. mehhhh. mehhhhhhhhhhh. update PLEASE!
ShiftFrame chapter 28 . 6/25/2014
WHAT? WHY WOULD YOU KILL OFF MIRAGE?! GAAAAHHHH!D'X
Princess Nightmare99 chapter 46 . 6/23/2014
Awwwww! I was hoping for Shockwave to come back to life when the matrix did that :,( though I still want Rochelle to be with Optimus 3 please continue the story! And I nearly cried when Ironhide and Rochelle met again! To be honest even though he wasn't around much I wouldn't complain if you somehow brought him back and made Rochelle and him get back together again even though it would hurt Optimus I love their pairing! Anyhoo... Please continue the story! I really love it 3
Tenshineko01 chapter 36 . 6/20/2014
While Rochelle's being tossed between the Decepticons the song "Next Contestant" comes to mind.
LucianLycan chapter 46 . 5/26/2014
Please continue this story
Lady Syndra chapter 46 . 7/12/2013
Please update soooooooon!
Lewascan2 chapter 46 . 6/21/2013
O.O ...AWESOME! This is going on my favorites this instant! And I will be waiting for updates. :D I can olny complain about a few spelling errors that I caught. But those are far and between. It a really good story. Keep writing!
PepperCornPie chapter 46 . 6/4/2013
WoW! this is an amazing story!
i love this story! it's made me laugh so many times (her personality is awsome) and also made me cry when Ironhide died. broke my heat when Optimus stopped trusting her. And made me feel all fluffy on the inside with the sparklings! : D
this is an excellent story! you should be soooo proud! and it's come a long way.
I am defiently going to fav this! and i HOPE you continue it : )
i think your an amazing writer! this is an amazing and moving story, just like your story Fraternizing : )
great story Pease continue it-NO wait! i'm going to take a page out of Rochelle's book-Great story, Now FINISH It!
LOL ; D
Have a good day
PepperCornPie
Tenshineko01 chapter 46 . 5/6/2013
Can't wait for more. XD Soooo many emotions at once.
hermonine chapter 46 . 5/5/2013
Sad but stll a great chapter