Reviews for Transformers:New Life
SunnySidesFemme chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
I am literally crying! Don't tell me it's over! What a way to end this loving story when it was just getting amazing with Grimlock!
Autobotlover56 chapter 19 . 4/19/2015
When are you going to poste the new version? Please do so soon!
Autobotlover56 chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
Prime is acting like a dad now!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Oh he is so dense! Right now, Ironhide is living up to his name!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
Luke, I am your father!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
Aaand cue the Bots going all mother hen on her and being over protective...
wilsonh19 chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
when are you going to continue?
lizziecats chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
I love this story, I can't wait for the next update lol
OMG! Megan can't die she just can't! Please tell me that in some way that she is going to come back to life!

I'm all for it if you want to make the story dramatic and have Chromia kill Megan but I don't want her to remain dead permanently. If anything have her die and let us seen the despair that all the autobots are feeling but then have something happen that causes her to be revived. I mean have Primus somehow bring her back to life saying that its not her time to die now and that she has some purpose left to fulfill that causes him to bring her back to the autobots.

I mean I love all the drama that comes with a character death like in Megan's case since all the autobots have come to care for her greatly so seeing their despair as sad as it is would show just how much they love her. However as much as I like a death scene I'm not a fan of the character staying dead, I like happy endings so I like it when the dead character is some how able to come back to life.

If you decided to bring Megan back to life then I look forward to seeing all the shocked but happy reactions that the autobots would have. I can see them getting extremely emotional and maybe even some dropping to their knees thanking Primus for bring her back to them while others rush up to her each taking a turns picking her up hugging her tightly as if they fear that what there witnessing is only a dream.

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE I WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED IF THIS STORY WERE NOT TO CONTINUE TILL THE END! :(
LucianLycan chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
Please continue the story
ShiftFrame chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I couldn't help but imagine this was a VERY dramatic reality show at the very top.
when megan said, "...Abusive and cruel." then everybody gasped.
I couldn't breath for the next few seconds...
Optimus is Bae 17 chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
I love the song hero by skillet, my favourite songs are hero and monster by skillet
Guest chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
I like your story.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
i think it was great
bunny chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Hi, I know you said you had beta's but reading your story I have found several Grammatical errors and I think you need to find a new beta to proof read your stories for you. I have done so in the past for authors. As an teacher I see things others sometimes miss. If you do just let me know in your next update and I will give you my contact information.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
Hey! GalaxyWarrioress1234 if your still alive i wanna to say happy holidays and marry Christmas to you and your family ) update soon we miss ya (