Reviews for Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love this! I lurve it! Brilliant! You have left me with few words so have some bonus exclamation marks: !
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Great story. Poor Dean. Poor Christmas tree and Star.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Very heartwarming and cute :D
TheYmp chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was a great story - I loved how you show Dean's determination to save his family even at such a young age. And there is still a hint of doubt in my mind that the star *could* have been cursed. I've now got a few doubts about the angel on our own tree given the Mona Lisa expression on her face!

That Tommy's going to come to a bad end though! As a child I worried terribly because our chimney was blocked off and that Father Christmas was going to end up trapped behind the gas fire!

Like Dizzo's, my parent also told me he had a "magic key" - because of course there's nothing more reassuring than knowing a strange man is letting himself into your house at night, and leaving things at the foot of your bed, when everyone else is asleep!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
A Christmas tree star out of a beer can? Priceless! A great story for this time of year, and a real illustration of how that Winchester family is cursed...this time by a haunted(?) star!

Nicely done!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ah this is adorable, well written, fun and adorable.

Sammy with his manky little star was so cute, such a pity it met a sad end, but Dean and his delusions were acting in the family's best interests - as always!

I had to smile about Sammy asking his Dad how Santa was going to come if they didn't have a chimney; I did the exact same thing when I was tiny. We lived in a ground floor flat in London and my Dad told me that Santa's got a magic key that opens every door in the world!

Great job, thank you!

x
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was cute! They are cute kids. :) Merry Christmas!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Loved this! What a great Christmas-themed story. Was the star cursed or not? We'll chalk it up to Dean's delirium, but I may just take a look at my own tree topper a little differently tonight. Thank you, this was wonderful!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was such a cute story - very sweet picture of Dean burning down that tree topper from hell to save his family. Also a great portrait of John trying to be the good dad. I love the way you characterize Dean and Sam at 9 and 5, especially Dean's use of cuss words (saying them over and over in his head even though he knows it's childish). That quiet bit of rebellion really solidified Dean's character in the story.

I also loved the fact that we don't know for sure if the tree topper was cursed. It's pretty obvious that it was probably Dean's fever doing the twinkling, given that none of the other Winchesters were suffering any ill effects, but there is no proof one way or the other.

A fun, short read. Thanks!