Reviews for Rebel Against the Night
Please update! This story is awesome!
Alisontheperson chapter 1 . 2/24
This is suck a good fic! This is easily the best Mlp x Code Geass crossover I have ever read! Please update soon! Please!
patrick the almighty observer chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
well i dont know how you did it but you did, you made a bizarrely awesome fusion of code geass and fim. now im sad that this story is abandoned. i really want to see how zero is going to combat nightmare moon, if suzaku is ever going to get back home, what v.v. is up to, will the main six be able to help stop nightmare moon or will they even want to when they learn the truth of Suzaku's and c.c's world?
Hold on chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I just noticed a bit of a plothole. If the ponies actually have their own language, how did Soarin and Meadow Prancer know Brittanian when they first arrived?
Captain Pain chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Please, post chapter 13 soon! I am so full of rage at Nightmare Moon, I must see her suffer horribly at the hands of Lelouch!
OBSERVER01 chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
pretty good i dislike Shirley,suzaku and soarin
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh God I was hoping a fic like this existed. Thank you based author.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
In the words of Rainbow Dash... OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMY GOSHOHMYGOSH! My little pony and cose geass?! COMBINED?! PURE EPICNESS!
BlueBubbleFlash chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
please pull a sombra with lelouch aka make him return as a shadow or something
Some Idiot chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
I can already imagine what V.V. will be needing Flim and Flam for. The development of new weaponry that will always be sold to both sides of a war that V.V. intends to provoke. It won't matter who is tricked into invading who, all truly matters is that in the end V.V. is keeping all the best toys to himself so he clean up after every involved country has been reduced to war torn ghettos and bomb craters:

"I gave you fools everything. I gave you plans for a fourth generation knightmare frame, funding via embezzlement to make a dozen of them, and several notebooks explaining scientific principles involved that Equestria hasn't even discovered yet." V.V. said in a tone that was paradoxically calm despite looking like a young colt about to throw a temper tantrum.

"Why did you two would squander it all, just to make one single knightmare frame that transforms into a car?"
Worker72 chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
Well looks like Diethard got what he deserved. A complete role reversal for Nina and Shirley by the looks of things. If I am reading this story correctly Nightmare Moon is only half a pony at present. Which probably can explain why she is so rigid. NM wont be much of a match for Zero though. Her inability to grow makes her very predictable to Lulu. The only thing she has going for her is raw power. Without a tactical mind she will be destroyed. It's only natural.
Worker72 chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
Obviously VV is gathering his forces at the moment. He might decide to try again with the Ragnorok Connection once he is strong enough. You know when Trixie Geass matures enough you might have to call her a Trixiepedia. I'm not really sure how one lone pony will react to all that knowledge stuffed in her head I forget is Rolo with VV at present or did VV kill those mares by himself?
Imperial warlord chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Awesome chapter.
RedHerring1412 chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
If Lelouch ever went to Ponyville/world, he may just go nuts. That or else vote to stay in the Everfree Forest. It makes much more sense there.

I can't help but want Nightmare Moon to meet the disguised Lelouch and start to like him. Why you ask? Because so far, NM has shown no interest in anyone, and if there is one thing we know about Lelouch, he tends to attract ladies without even trying.

Lelouch chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Hmm, so Shirley will tell Nightmare Moon my real name? Pfft, even if she knows who I am, I go around with a disguise anyway, anything Shirley knows should be fruitless.