Reviews for Rebel Against the Night
Why will you not update

Could you at least find a person to take over this story

I am begging

Why do the good stories always get abandoned
GaRbS chapter 2 . 6/5
Wait a minute, C.C's cutie mark is the infinity symbol? Are you saying her special talent is being immortal? Because if so that's not how cutie marks work, pal. They're actually more similar to Geass. Lulu's one is absolute obedience, and he has aptitudes as a leader and he likes chess. Therefore it makes perfect sense for him to have a cutie mark of a king chess piece representing his affinity with the game, being a leader and giving orders.

But C.C's? No way, immortality is not a special talent of her, it's just a curse that has been passed along for ages. C.C's cutie mark should reflect something about her actual personality, it would make more sense if it was something related to love and stuff given that that was her Geass.
You need to update more chapters
Why did you stop writing chapters

This story is so good

Could you at least find someone to continue the story if your not going to

Please, I'm begging you to continue the fanfiction

Roaming-Guardian chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Is there any chance we could see an elements powered guren SEITEN vs nightmare moon battle? Also, this is suprisingly well out together given the many, many, many differences between the 2 universes.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Please update! This story is awesome!
AnimeIsCancer chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This is suck a good fic! This is easily the best Mlp x Code Geass crossover I have ever read! Please update soon! Please!
Patrick the observer chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
well i dont know how you did it but you did, you made a bizarrely awesome fusion of code geass and fim. now im sad that this story is abandoned. i really want to see how zero is going to combat nightmare moon, if suzaku is ever going to get back home, what v.v. is up to, will the main six be able to help stop nightmare moon or will they even want to when they learn the truth of Suzaku's and c.c's world?
Hold on chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I just noticed a bit of a plothole. If the ponies actually have their own language, how did Soarin and Meadow Prancer know Brittanian when they first arrived?
Captain Pain chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Please, post chapter 13 soon! I am so full of rage at Nightmare Moon, I must see her suffer horribly at the hands of Lelouch!
OBSERVER01 chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
pretty good i dislike Shirley,suzaku and soarin
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh God I was hoping a fic like this existed. Thank you based author.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
In the words of Rainbow Dash... OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMY GOSHOHMYGOSH! My little pony and cose geass?! COMBINED?! PURE EPICNESS!
BlueBubbleFlash chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
please pull a sombra with lelouch aka make him return as a shadow or something
Some Idiot chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
I can already imagine what V.V. will be needing Flim and Flam for. The development of new weaponry that will always be sold to both sides of a war that V.V. intends to provoke. It won't matter who is tricked into invading who, all truly matters is that in the end V.V. is keeping all the best toys to himself so he clean up after every involved country has been reduced to war torn ghettos and bomb craters:

"I gave you fools everything. I gave you plans for a fourth generation knightmare frame, funding via embezzlement to make a dozen of them, and several notebooks explaining scientific principles involved that Equestria hasn't even discovered yet." V.V. said in a tone that was paradoxically calm despite looking like a young colt about to throw a temper tantrum.

"Why did you two would squander it all, just to make one single knightmare frame that transforms into a car?"