Reviews for Rebel Against the Night
Slim Dustpan chapter 1 . 4/11
THAT FILTHY XENO TURNED OUR BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BODIES INTO DISGUSTING PONY XENO BODIES!

KILL THE XENO WITCH
thelordofmemory chapter 14 . 1/13
oh sweet heaven i loved this story so to see you update after so long is a god send please finish and dont abandon
Imperial warlord chapter 14 . 12/23/2017
Awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2017
Hey your alive
Love the new chapters
But for future reference, the ponies don't use swear words
The word peeved is a swear to them
Just saying
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 13 . 12/22/2017
Awesome chapter I love it the drama I hope nunally caretaker is still alive and Shirley now to know what betrayal is all about , well done bravo, onward.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Why will you not update

Could you at least find a person to take over this story

I am begging

Why do the good stories always get abandoned
GaRbS chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
Wait a minute, C.C's cutie mark is the infinity symbol? Are you saying her special talent is being immortal? Because if so that's not how cutie marks work, pal. They're actually more similar to Geass. Lulu's one is absolute obedience, and he has aptitudes as a leader and he likes chess. Therefore it makes perfect sense for him to have a cutie mark of a king chess piece representing his affinity with the game, being a leader and giving orders.

But C.C's? No way, immortality is not a special talent of her, it's just a curse that has been passed along for ages. C.C's cutie mark should reflect something about her actual personality, it would make more sense if it was something related to love and stuff given that that was her Geass.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/7/2017
You need to update more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Why did you stop writing chapters

This story is so good

Could you at least find someone to continue the story if your not going to

Please, I'm begging you to continue the fanfiction

Roaming-Guardian chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Is there any chance we could see an elements powered guren SEITEN vs nightmare moon battle? Also, this is suprisingly well out together given the many, many, many differences between the 2 universes.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Please update! This story is awesome!
AnimeIsCancer chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This is suck a good fic! This is easily the best Mlp x Code Geass crossover I have ever read! Please update soon! Please!
Patrick the observer chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
well i dont know how you did it but you did, you made a bizarrely awesome fusion of code geass and fim. now im sad that this story is abandoned. i really want to see how zero is going to combat nightmare moon, if suzaku is ever going to get back home, what v.v. is up to, will the main six be able to help stop nightmare moon or will they even want to when they learn the truth of Suzaku's and c.c's world?
Hold on chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I just noticed a bit of a plothole. If the ponies actually have their own language, how did Soarin and Meadow Prancer know Brittanian when they first arrived?
Captain Pain chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Please, post chapter 13 soon! I am so full of rage at Nightmare Moon, I must see her suffer horribly at the hands of Lelouch!