Reviews for Icy Hot
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
love it

:p
Kigen Dawn chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
I think j love this pair now. Awesome how you have it going and am really glad that you have someone in your family that supports you doing this. Anyway update soon plz
KlaJaye chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
maybe some football? okay this may sound stupid but when I play sports with my boyfriend like foot ball he ends up tackling me over and over until we eventually make out like well...teenagers with hormones and his friend (Who is gay) likes to play basketball with his boyfriend to um...Be guarded..."butt in the gut" ya know I swear I was conceived during a football game between my mom and dad...its not a "safe" sport ;)
bookwormqueen7 chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
that is good. update soon please.
BabyA chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
really love it
Sadness Of Gaia chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
c'est savourex! french aside, that. was. awesome! ahh what would we do without slash?
Sadness Of Gaia chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
wftgoodbye chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
This is so funny tear's rolling down my face. Can't wait for the next chapter
Debbie chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
OMG!

This is awesome!

I Love it!

They make a great couple!

I'm actually in love with your story!
thekatiemadeline chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
hhaha loved it! i dont usually like stories like this, but i LOVE IT! im really glad that i clicked ont hsi story coz if i didnt i would have missed out on an epic story!
Maisha chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Noo! Jacob is hurt. I hope u continue because this fanfic is awsome so fat.
Maisha chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Noo! Jacob is hurt. I hope u continue because this fanfic is awsome so fat.
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
WHAT THE FUCK JUS HAPPENED! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Hey ya chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
…and laughing more that i have this week, since i imprinted on Bella.

-was this a typo? Cause it left me kinda confused. Other than that (and not capitalizing you're I's) I think it's a good story and would love to see where it goes.
ceceb98 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
i find this story so funny plz continue