Reviews for Getting to Know You
Shayleen chapter 4 . 4/1/2012

This is an amazing inside of Bridgets thoughts. Anything else to say but keep writing :)
scifiromance chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Omg, this was a BRILLIANT chapter! You have nothing to worry about. I just love how you wrote all of her conflicted thoughts about pregnancy and her relationship with Siobhan, your stories interpret her character really well. :)

In one of the episodes they call Siobhan's son John, but I'm sure he was called Sean in another episode, maybe I just misheard.

Never apologise for Henry bashing, in my opinion there should be more of it in the show. For some inexplicable reason the writers seem to focus on him more than Andrew!

Thanks so much for writing and please update soon! :)

VeronicaMars1983 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
very interesting extra scenes you put in there.

I like it and hope to read another chapter soon.
anxiously-awaiting chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Another great chapter! Your writing style is really great, you nail each of the characters dead-on with their personalities and dialogue. I especially liked the closing sentence of the chapter and the way you worded it. Update soon! :)
scifiromance chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
I LOVE this! WELL DONE! It's so detailed, I really appreciate the effort this must have taken to write. This is definitely my favourite Ringer fic. :)

Thanks for writing! :D

abbyfan chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Thanks for the speedy update. I'm really impressed with how closely you've analyzed B/A's interactions and coversations, as well as how committed you seem to be to accurately representing Bridget. Your dedication to understanding this story inside and out is most evident. Looking forward to the next chapter. Cheers!
scifiromance chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
This was a BRILLIANT, wonderfully long, chapter! :D Every single little expression of Andrew's and very corresponding thought of Bridget's was perfectly written! All the background of her days hooking was insightful but still from the point of view of someone who'd tolerated all that horror.

PLEASE update SOON! :D I LOVE this! I've started to write my Christmas fic, it's not finished yet, but there's no way it'll be as good as this, WELL DONE! :D

Thanks for writing,

abbyfan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This hiatus is really bumming me out. Thankfully there are kind people like you who are keeping me from reaching full-on Ringer withdraws.

I'm very intrigued by this story. Your Bridget voice is really spot-on and I'm looking forward to where you take her story. Cheers!
haave chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That's really good, I love what you've written so far. I am looking forward to see how this will develop.
anxiously-awaiting chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Your writing style is really good! You've characterized Bridget perfectly and you write her P.O.V. really well - I could imagine her saying all of this! Update soon! :)
Bella chapter 1 . 12/19/2011

so you started posting. Makes me feel so guilty, that I'm still stuck in Ep 5, but I have the excuse of having been on holidays.

So far I like the start of it, especially for the last sentence. I think you hit Bridget spot on with this one. And of course the ambiguity of Siobhan's feelings. How much was real love and how much cool calculation when she married Andrew?

Andrew,the super-hero. Makes me smile rather ? You will read it soon enough.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next update.

girlthehellup chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Heh. Yeah, he's a superhero, all right. A really stretchy one.

In all seriousness, this is AMAZING! You're great at getting into Bridget's head, and I love how you arranged all the events from before the show. That always confuses me in other stories, and I can never write much about what might have happened in Bridget's past.
scifiromance chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Really, really good so far! You write Bridget's thoughts perfectly, just as I would imagine. All the confusion and frankness was there, along with still thinking Siobhan is better. (Which I don't think she is...)

Please keep going! :D

PS. I'll read/review "Unconscious" tomorrow, I have to go to bed now.