Reviews for Dig Me Up From Under
Jinx095 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Love the story so far! Please update again soon!
ImYours1901 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
CQCullen chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I was wondering who the note was possibly meant for.
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Mmmma love it! Continue it please!
tammy0208 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I cant wait to read the next chapter. What's gonna happen on the boat?
noemi.avilasandoval chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
me encanto dar con tus historias estan muy padres y me encantaria seguir con esta hasta el final para conocer todo el desenlace...
ummzarah chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I'm so glad I found this fic. Your words are addictive. I look forward to the next update.
2BEdwardspet chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Love this story already... I know all about RL and kids so I'll just put ya on story alert b ausethis one is worth it!
stacyw66 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Love this
superchick111 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
LOVE IT! It's so interesting! You're able to create such an original, vivid and entertaining story...have me hooked after chapter 3..! I do hope you continue. This is the first story I've read in a while that's definitely worth the read!
19casey94 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012 should update ;) this is good
Just Me Alone chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Okay so I was right that Jake is (was) her BF, and he is up to no good, as always.

Now I need more please...I want to know what happens on the boat? Does MAse make a move, does she fall for it even though she technically has a BF?

Does Alice tell her what she thinks he did or knows what he did?
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
So I wanted to read all three chapters before reviewing, but then decided I couldn't. So this was on Rochelle's alert list, and I wanted to check it out. Hope you don't mind...

So Bella's BF was it Jake? I thought no at first, because she didn't seem to want to really touch anything, but then agter her inner thoughts about Alice trying to get with her BF by Alice giving him her number, I assumed Jake.

So I am anxious to see how Mase and Bella are going to interact with one another.
Gingerandgreen chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Came over from Here in my Room. Your passion comes over in your words - I'm looking forward to reading this. Good luck with it.

twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
This story seems interesting so far. Cant wait to see where you take this. Update soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »