Reviews for Stealer of Thieves and Heiresses
enchantment1972 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was so sweet and I love how you built a whole story with Rose and a young One and then briefly touched on their lives throughout the years without losing any of it's heart or charm. I would love to see more of them, definitely with Five and especially now that they're married. Great concept and story. :)
WindyWords123 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is a really interesting idea, and while I'd love more, it seems pretty complete. D
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
DEFINITELY interested in where this story is going :D This first chapter is one FANTASTIC hit-off. So glad I could find it :D Can't wait for more! I love how you really reflect how the Doctor, himself, is still so young, and so UN-jaded, as of yet. The way he isn't wise and all-knowing seems so refreshing, in a way, even if he isn't quite yet the Doctor we all know. From the way he treats the TARDIS, to the way he really opened up to this stranger, Rose Marion Tyler, and he lets her fly the TARDIS, too? I mean...! Wow! All of those really say a lot about him in such an early stage, I think(: I'm really excited for more!