Reviews for A Father, A Lover
Yukimura Hana chapter 12 . 2/27
Hi i love ur fic and i cant say anything but keep continue! And pls gimme some fluffy hilda-baby beel. I wanna see more hilda's 'mother side' ahahaha
Vermillion chapter 12 . 2/16
It's a good read. I always root for OgaxHilda pairing. It's also a good thing that you removed those demon powers so that it would not hinder in the hel-...romance. Just keep up the good work
zrazarud chapter 12 . 1/15
God! Finally you update. I've been waiting so long for this to come out.
I still don't get it why Oga can't love Hilda. But, I like this chapter, the way you picture Oga's confusioun of his feeling, the scene with Toujou and everything. I'd love to read the next chapter ;)
Dazzl3D chapter 12 . 1/10
I love this story so much keep the good work up!
OshiroNai chapter 12 . 1/8
Hehe This is my new favorite Beelzebub fic as of now! Sure I also like Oga x Kunieda too but, Oga x Hilda FTW! Awesome story tho
Fhortuena Tendou chapter 1 . 1/7
Anoooo eto anata wa sugu ni kōshin suru hitsuyō ga shite kudasai! Onegaishimasu illusion137-san. Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu. Hayaku and update ne, onegai
Namindu chapter 12 . 1/4
I love the story. Just one question, since oga and hilda are living in the same house. Were do they both sleep? In the same bed?
Fhortuena Tendou chapter 12 . 1/2
The story is moving along nicely, because unlike other stories, the chapters doesn't seem too rushed. It gives mysteries and hints in almost every chapter to puzzle out that mystery. Also the chapters are constructed nicely therefore the story flows nicely. Please update this soon, I know you have student-responsibilities amongst other things but please don't hinder too long. This story really is one amongst a very few of the Beelzebub fanfictions I have read. Good luck with everything and remember update soon
Killer Husky chapter 12 . 1/2
hello im new, first review to write for this story. glad to see new chapter come out after reading story awhile ago(not sure if more would come out). would review older chapters to make myself better understanded but doing mainly this chapter. good reminder of were last chapter left off and reveling the rest of the conversation. kind off left out how hilda was feeling to the remark ("i can't love hilda"). truthfully we dont have much of her feelings(love or like) just small aches here and there(not counting nightmare hand holding). would like them both to realize they like each other (can understand her need to keep denying it though but at least know that is what it is). liked the whole thing over all and cant wait for more.
madoka chapter 12 . 1/2
As a fan of tatsugarde and Ogahildabeel, you drove me mad...of happiness! Thank you, really, for making my day. I hope you can update soon but I hope more for the best plot and ending!
jdcocoagirl chapter 12 . 1/1
nice chapter it seems that you are making oga process his feelings for hilda.
Frayner chapter 12 . 1/1
Interesting chapter. Seems like Ogas at an impasse on his feelings for Hilda. Although I'm looking forward to how Hilda feels after having heard Oga when he had said out loud that he couldn't love her. Looking forward to how those two songs tie together as well. Keep up the good work.

Till next time.
Foreverlyheartbeat chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I just "love" how much depth you gave Oga (that he is more than brawns for brains and he actually has a heart? Lol) and how Hilda notices almost every single little things about him and that Beel touches the hearts of both his dada and mama. I love seeing Oga thoughtful even if he normally won't.
Please just update again when u have time!
Even if I have a feeling that things are going for drama. ;)
saynventeen chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
oh gashhhhh i love your story so bad! please update :)))
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
Update please :'(
I really want to know what happen next ...
It's really torturing me to wait for such a long time ...