Reviews for A Father, A Lover
anita.naidu.3386 chapter 13 . 7/21
I have recently started to read this chapter and I got totally addicted to it! Your story became 'air' for me. If you will not update fast I'm sure I'll die (you don't want your reader to die, do you?)

Plz update as soon as possible!
Kriscia chapter 13 . 7/11
I really love this fic and the way you describe the relatioship between Oga and Hilda, it's funny and complicated at the same time; that's like me!

I had thought read a chapter per day but I couldn't and I finished reading it almost in a day and now, I hope you can update soon the next chapter because, I need more of them.

Sorry for my english, I know it sucks... See you next time! :D
I beg you... Continue pleaseeeee
WHY DID YOU END THE CHAPTER THERE? DUDE YOU HAVENT UPDATED JSBHJBWEADFSHJBWHJ,EASGEQW DASJGBAFSHJJAFGHJFAv
BrokenPiecesOfHell chapter 13 . 5/29
Argh! Why are u SOOO mean? Must. Have. Next. Chapter.

Love the two's fierce chemistry:-P
Magda chapter 13 . 5/28
Hola! Solo quiero decirte que amo tu historia! Espero que subas el proximo capitulo pronto! Saludos desde Argentina :D
shock! it was a great story and it ended up ryt here! I just found this story lately and so absorbed with .. I hope you will update soon miss author! love your story much! :3
BlankWhiteSky chapter 13 . 5/22
Update soon!
OgaxHilda chapter 13 . 4/30
awwww..finally
W-w-whaaattt omg you need to update now!
Madoka chapter 13 . 4/18
YAAASSSS THE KISS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!

Ahem, sorry for my sudden madness. But I hope you could update sooner, please? This drives me crazy
fxarlxss chapter 13 . 4/16
LOVE IT! oh and yeah I read everything I mean every single chapter in just one day! I love it so much and I hope you can update it sooner.
RayneaLuna chapter 13 . 4/14
I HATE U... ( o ) Personally speaking I've been waiting for a hundred years for this chapter., I know I'm too exaggerating, but I can't help it, can I..? The story just too damn good and a bit thrilling.! (can't stop my pounding heart) And I never get bored to read this over again,,

Please update the next and next and next chapter sooner,! Hope you got so much nice idea regarding the continuation of the story . . Ganbatte! v
Maxology chapter 13 . 4/13
Really nice confrontation, but man you for me on the edge thinking when the next update will come :/ not soon enough
FF2Addict chapter 13 . 4/10
I've been waiting for this kiss! It's about time Oga! xD and curse you cliff hanger! Great chapter though lol love how Oga's sister pretended to be their mom, sounds like something she would do haha. Can't wait to see what happens next! What's going to happen to Hilda now? Update soon!