Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
Awesome and I know it chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Great story! I have nothing more to say, but still, great job.
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
;-; this made me sad. And happy because little Tygra is a fighter even as a cub and his scene amused me as much as it made me want to cry. Well done my friend, well done...-sniff- I need to go cuddle my cat now
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I like this story :-)!
Dildog The Penguin Rapist chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Please write more of these! I love how you wrote this story of Tygra's origins. The born in blood scenario was brilliant, befitting such handsomely dark character. And you really hit home with Claudus's paternal instincts.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
An excellent, and beautiful, telling of what could be Tygra's origins into the royal family. Very well done. It's not often I come across such lovely writing on this site.
blueeyesjdaly chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Excellent work. :)
ironfire13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
That's so...sad and well made I love this story kinda inspires me to start a story sorta like that but it would dull in comparison to yours I adore it...made me cry and I never cry over storys
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
A really nicely detailed look into Claudus's past. He is indeed a proud cat like his ancestors before him. Seeing that baby tiger unharmed while his parents are dead only reinforces who Claudus is. I know he'll raise that tiger to be the most powerful ThunderCat on Third Earth.
GroggyRae chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
*gasp* You should she the grin on my face, despite the situation taking place- this is wonderful Stripes! :) I love that this story gives us clues as to who Claudus is, reveals more about his character, because with a son like Lion-O, we know there's compassion in him. Just from what we've seen he's had to be the tough, hard king. I like the balance you struck with this here; he is saddened by the loss of a people he personally did not know, nor govern but grants them respect and sympathy all the same, assigning them value and memory in his mind. He remains in control of himself and his troops.

And baby Tygra...wow. His parents were boss; it's very sad he would never even have memory of a face (but perhaps scents?) and that everything he could have possibly ascribed as his own heritage was lost. However this is a perfect set-up for how well he fit into Thundera, despite the obviousness of being adopted. And loving how you've set him up as a firecracker from the get-go! Initially, with expectations from the OS, I was expecting him to be the 'calm' one, and he is relatively speaking, but as we well know, the boy can be just as hot-headed and impulsive as Lion-O. Your foreshadowing of his traits as he is a baby (I'm so amazed you gave a non-verbal creature such personality!) to who he will grow into, is fabulous. I got a lil more to say, but I'll get at you later.