Reviews for Werewolf's Cry
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
I love this story so much, it is very well-written. And let me also say I cracked up laughing at the A/N. You're hilarious :')
Anon chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Dumbledore is way out of character, he would never be as insensitive as you are making him out to be, you need to change some of the things he is saying in order to make the story more belivable
Nikolina1095 chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
perfect ending song
Jaina Padme Solo chapter 29 . 8/7/2012
loved the story but not sure how to get to yourfanfiction viewuser .php? uid2563 Can I have a little more help.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/30/2012
I loved it! :)
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 28 . 3/8/2012
loved it! XD
Jamberine chapter 28 . 2/4/2012
oh my god! i finnished this story already! its been what? three hours?

im sorry i didnt review in every other chapter, but i just couldnt wait to get to the next one every time i eached the end of the page!

this was such anamazing story. i really hope that you write another!

though, at the same time, im slightly horrified that this story has ended already. :C
Jamberine chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
how have i only found this story now! D:

yay, another fenrir story! thank the lord!

onwards i go to chapter 2! :D
ketsuekilover chapter 28 . 12/23/2011
I usually only review at the end of stories. But i loved it!
ketsuekilover chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
Isn't it making spirits bright? Lol nice story though. I like it so far.
Thepyrobandnerd chapter 28 . 12/22/2011
Another fantastic story! I don't know if u already started another one, but could you do another Fast & the Furious story! Please please pleas :) crossover or not it doesn't matter. Congrats on a fantabulous story!
Rosaline Capulet chapter 28 . 12/20/2011
Ahahahaha! You're so cute! I loved it. It was a great story. Sad to see it end so quickly ;) yet happy all the same.
Rosaline Capulet chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
Is it 5 yet?
Rosaline Capulet chapter 26 . 12/20/2011
What is this another one? This is insane! Someone keeps logging into offering and clicking the review button on this story and typing in words! This is blasphemy! What kind of sorcery is this? Inception...
Rosaline Capulet chapter 23 . 12/20/2011
Yet another time! How weird is this?