Reviews for The First Noel
tsunari chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Volstagg as Santa Claus? I can totally see that. Brilliant.
blueaqualily chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was brilliant. Volstagg-Claus. I almost died laughing. Please write more! Wonderfully beautiful story.
GirlWithAWritersSoul chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Loved this! Volstagg-claus killed me with laughter! Hahahaha(: I am so jealous of Taryn in every aspect of life that it's simply unfair! Lol
TheSodaVampire chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Gods, you and your ability to make me weep! This was such a sweet silly story, I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I prefer Sigyn, Loki's actual wife, over that Mary-Sue Taryn. The story would have been okay if it wasn't for that Sue.
Aoichibi chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
HA HA HA

Gosh I cracked up so haaard!
PhantomKnight chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was truly sweet. I didn't see this during the Holidays. But I love it just the same! I love the Volstagg-santa! "Ho, ho, ho!" war cry! LMAO!

and my other favorite part: "You've named my smiles?"

Love it!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Rofl, this story had me crying and laughing out loud as well :D

Very beautiful!

I'm guessing since this was treated as an AU, we can't fully assume that Taryn will recover in your "Mirrors and Shadows" fic now can we?

Atleast we got a taste of what the future might have held for Taryn and Loki :)
goddessofisidor chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
oh crap. now i'm done for it. i'll never not love you and taryn/loki.

thank you sooo much 3 this is absolutely wonderful :)
dragonrain618 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I am imagining Volstagg in a Santa suit now! Volstagg-Claus was an absolutely awesome idea lol! I absolutely loved this oneshot! It was really good!
taylorxtorniquet chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was adorable, and Volstagg as Santa was just brilliant! You have such a wonderful way of writing! :)
LokiLover11 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Aw this story is sooooo cute! And there were so many great lines!

"...it made his lady happy, and that had always been all the explanation Loki needed for anything."

"Not that smile," she said, eyes narrowed and suspicious. "That's the someone's gonna get pranked smile, O mighty God of Mischief."

"Loki lifted her hand and kissed it. "I do what I want, my love," he murmured against her skin. "Not what I have to."

Haha I love them! Loki manages to be both whipped and his usual devious self at the same time! It's perfect! I love your portrayal of Loki and I adore taryn. Hopefully things will work out like this in M&S... Until next time!
Neferset chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Thank you! What a fabulous Christmas gift! And yes, VolStagg as Santa is great! Thanks so much for reminding us what the season is about-bringing happiness to those we love. Merry Christmas to all!