Reviews for The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs
CaliaDragon chapter 1 . 4/6
This is a fantastic story and so true of how the Wizarding World treated Harry and how they felt he owed them everything, but refused to give anything in return.

Thanks
Calia
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 4/3
That was genius! A little revenge for Harry-made even better by Madam Malkin's inability to expose him to the rest of the bandwagoners in that line.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/19
Very nice, and very true! Admittedly the goblins could be a little ticked about him and the Dragon, but what right had ANYONE else? Where were they when he was fighting? Hiding?
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 3/8
O.o Wow! I would've told them to shove off, but at least this might humble them!
Acutagava chapter 1 . 2/7
Good story!
Star Iron chapter 1 . 2/2
Woah! Deep! An incredible way of getting him out of the situation but I can imagine going through tens of thousands of these interviews being tiring. That and the fact that he would be hunted for life but I like the underlying story.
lipasnape chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Well done!
nurray chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Ohhh... very nice little story this one.

Harry does seem to have a, damned if he does or damned if he doesn't, vibe running through the books. Good to see Harry pushing back on that.

I would have felt that Hermione would have supported him more in this endeavour, but dismissing both, Ron and Hermione so it is fully Harry centric does fit quite well.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
very good, you see this alot with people who have won a lot of money, or come into an inheritance, others seem to think they have a right to ashare. Burt this? What did Madam Mlkin do? Nothing! Nice work!
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
That questionnaire is fantastic.
RonRR chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
A sad but true commentary on the nature of the wizarding world and all to often our own.

Thanks for writing,

Ron
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Fantastic! Harry's presence here is powerful and there for all to see. Great way to integrate the Golden Goose tale here. Amazing reading! Thank you. :)
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Excellent!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This story should be applied to everyday life, I feel like... but... I can't think of any area of my life where it is relevant DX