Reviews for The Angels Stop Singing
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This is actually really quite believable. I love it, even if it is a little on the sad side (maybe because it's a little on the sad side). Very unique that it should be through the eyes of the child rather than Rachel or Quinn, but we still get the picture of what's happening.
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
babyballa10 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Will you be writing a sequel that explains there relationship and the baby
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I really loved this it leaves a lot to the imagination and I really enjoyed it wish there were more.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow. That was very... deep. And the imagery and descriptions were lovely. I really enjoyed this.
bookworm1880 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
...This hurt my heart.

However, it's nice to read stuff like this every once in a while to remind myself that Faberry is not a happy/cute/fluffy ALL THE TIME couple. Quinn is certainly *not* a saint and neither is Rachel. They might fit each other, but neither are they always perfect together.

To anyone who thinks Quinn and Rachel's emotional problems will just go away because they found each other and like each other a whole lot...the Brittana ship is over there. You might want to go board that ship for a while. I heard it has many happy-ever-afters. (Or, at least, it ignores any significant problems in the relationship to make happily-ever-afters.)

Anyways, I enjoyed this story though it did make me kind of sad. Excellent, excellent work, as always. Thanks for sharing!
cdrone chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
THAT'S A GREAT PENIS, QUINN. WERK IT
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is so sad. Why would you make something so sad?

Sad.

Deka Lopez Granger chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow. This was heartbreaking. I know you said it was angsty, and I actually really love angst, but my god, I didn't expect so much of it! haha

But it was really good too. I mean, it was so realistic. I confess I normally prefer not-so-realistic fanfics, because there's a reason I choose to 'escape' to this world of fanfiction instead of being in the real world, but when a fic manages to make me feel this much, it's totally worth it.

I'm also glad there was a continuation because it ended so .. openly, that I felt the need to know more about it. Anyway, going to read the second part now!
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
wow..that was amazing!
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love this. I like how it's written from Tom's point of view. :) Thanks for sharing! I see now why you needed to clarify that it wasn't a g!p fic lol.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Wow, that was amazingly sad and beautiful. I loved it.
guttergrowl chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Slowly golf claps
Allie chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
The angst, it's killing me.

I just wanted to say I loved it, so beautifully written.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is.. depressing, but I like it a lot. Though it seems like Quinn pretty much ignored Rachel and Thomas. Thank you for this! :D