Reviews for Charley Horse
Please update!
Psmith73 chapter 16 . 9/29
Glad to see you back and happy to see new updates to this story! :)
Please update!
Dymegurlie chapter 14 . 1/21
I know it's probably too little too late, but please update! Please? PLEASE!
ValkyrieLawliet chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Please hurry and update...
pluckysplace chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
I really have to stop reading stories that aren't complete. lol It has been a while since you updated which worries me this one has been forgotten. I hope not because I just found it today and am really enjoying it. I hope you update soon. Thanks for sharing with us.
talon81 chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! gp Glenn go!
Don't worry Daryl he wouldn't leave your sexy ass behind! love those boys great job! you have me right at the edge of my seat! update soon! :D
ladyamen chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
oh really now, you cant stop at this spot!
i want a lemon scene ;_;
Gingersnap87 chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Please keep writing this, I'm so hooked on it now! I love how you've kept the tension between them gave the story plenty of action. I need to know what happens next!
companiancube chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Oh. My. God. (remember me? xD) This was EPIC! I just LOOOOOOVE, no sorry, I ADOREEEE your fanfiction! Thank you so so sooo much for updating so fast! I hope you'll update soon again! Keep up the amazing work!
Haven-Holmes chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
noooooooo! :'(
Haven-Holmes chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
love it keep going !
Guest chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Oh. My. God. O_O I ADORE This masterpiece! I read it in one go and I'm so excited, I can't wait for the next chapter agyghfhffhgggaga! PLEASE UPDATE as soon as you can! Keep up the amazing work! Huuuuuuuug!
Nefertirisan chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss! You've UPDATED! And you CANNOT leave us hanging like this, author. You simply cannot. I hope you continue soon. Love your short chapters, they add a tone of... edginess to your story. Loving the slow but sure development between the two characters. OMG, and to leave the chapter like this. GAH! CONTINUE! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Unfeigned chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
That was perfect. I love this story, and always enjoy getting updates for it. Thank you!

I can't wait for more. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »