Reviews for THE BEST Robot
LuLu Dove chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
This is SO good! PLEASE keep going!:-)
GryffindorSpark chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I gotta say at first I wasn't big for the Toby/Victoria thing and WG had gotta be a little jealous but the for the most part it was amazing you must keep going, and any chance if Victoria hurting WG to get her revenge on Toby, just an idea.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Wowwwww.
That was stupid
TobeyxVictoria...ewww!
VictoriaxHunter is better!
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Looks like Tobey's about to learn the lesson of a Woman scorn. :(

Nice update and interesting way of Tobey to let Victoria down gently. :(

Please do keep up the good work. :D
Planet Enchilada chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Here comes the best cryptic review ever written, the thought legitimately bouncing through my head as I read this: wait for it... Wait for it...

Lolwat?
Planet Enchilada chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Rick Blaine is stabbing you multiple times. What's this? GAHAHAHAH I'M CHOKING ON MY PILLOW! IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! I can watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic without exposing myself to such diabetes-inducingness stuff. Was that his name? I think so. Don't take this personally, by the way. It's a cryptic review. One can never tell too much truth in a cryptic review. You've given me some cryptic reviews. It's good practice, isn't?

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
1000goldpipes chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
I like your story. Well, I can't imagine WG not being even slightly jealous. But I like the story, and hope you update soon.
Planet Enchilada chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
"'I have to get her off my mind!' His solution: destroy the city with giant robots." Gotta love Tobey. Lalala so you just updated this and I was on this actual website which I never am and it came and you never update and you should because you never do and I'm just all "UGHHHH WHEN IS THIS GOING TO CONTINUE" and have you ever watched Columbo and don't forget our further adventures on Enchilada and there are four bandages on two of my hands and you talked to me so I should go answer because it finally let me on kthxbai.
rinkai chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
A Victoria/Tobey fanfic? :O ... I'mma squealing in joy. :) I always liked the idea of these two, happy to see a story of them in this website!

Such an adorable story! I enjoyed it, can't wait for the next chapter. :D
FlaringFriendlyLover chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I still love this story lots. ) Kinda made me laugh at how Tobey kept reacting but that just made things more awesome. Loved this chappie. Please keep them coming. )
Planet Enchilada chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I just spent like eight minutes trying to remember my password. Hi. I'm watching Back to the Future. Plus also reading this. Wow. It went fluffy really fast. With all due respect, it tastes like diabetes, to be a trope-quoter. You see, I can say this because I'm anonymous to these people. I wouldn't actually say that. WELL you were supportive of my in my first traumatic experience with fluffy stuff. Sooo I hope you keep writing this so I can read it. This wasn't very cryptic. All the more reason to write more, yeah? Too bad I forgot what password worked. OH WELL. Okaybyeeeeeee!
1000goldpipes chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Nice beginning, unexpected; I wonder how Tobey will react to that... It seems Victoria is not the best at hiding it.
Planet Enchilada chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Um, so, I don't know who Victoria Best is. Awkward. I knew this kid whose last name was Best and whose first name was the same as the kid with All of His Friends. He was at History Camp and they thought we were siblings and I had to spell out our last names which are different and his eyebrows were differently-colored of his hair. I just accidentally hypens in that sentence. You visited History Camp once, only it wasn't History Camp you were visiting. Your hair was a braid and you had a sparkly butterfly shirt and a green sweatshirt and blue shorts. How do I remember this? The world will never know. If you're wondering, I got 2,259. Licked the whole way through homeroom and band. Andrew didn't think I could do it. I did. Because I can do anything. Update, blahblahblah. Here's your cryptic review, Planet Enchilada
FlaringFriendlyLover chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This story is gonna make me go crazy. D I love it already. I so seriously can't wait for more. I love it so much.