Reviews for The Long Way Down
RedSynchroMonster chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Really great and touching. I always though that the fell was really touching and Watsons face when they looked each other. It was something that earned something as classified as this.
MarriedUnderCherryTrees33 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Constructive criticism? Sorry. Anyone who can find anything to criticize about this story is a greater man than I. If I was a man. Which I'm not.

All the same this story is incredible. Your writing is amazing, and the last line is simply breathtaking. Story added to favourites. Thank you a million times.

Namaste and Happy Writing
beckett77 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
During this part of the movie (both times that I saw it...) I was sitting there in a total romanticist puddle. Of course he'd want the last thing he saw to be John. Honestly, why do people even pretend it's subtext? :P

Which is my long introduction to saying that I quite enjoyed your interpretation of Sherlock's mind at that moment. I really like your inclusion of Moriarty's lack of understanding about love and the last line is killer. I thought it was clever and sweet. All in all, a lovely little fic. :)
raven612 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Loved this look into the final moments. The way you wrote is so very poetic and so very true! How you described everything in your writing just feels like it's what was happening on screen. Very nice! Great writing and such great imagery created with your writing. Also it was very emotional, in a good way. I do believe the doctor did receive Holmes' unsaid remark...it just looked as if he had...his eyes looked like they understood...hah...oh that all makes me sound loony...I think I must get to bed, but that you so very much for providing such a profound look into the final moments of the movie, very awesome job!
Zenappa chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Is this a one-shot or are you writing more? I hope you do and continue on from GOS... it's awesome and so perfect! :)
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
fantastic job! :) Thanks for posting
funvince chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was very well-written. You wrote Holmes quite well.