Reviews for Comrade in Irons
EmberOfTheSea chapter 14 . 7/27
THIS IS SO AMAZING!
This is one of the highest quality fics in this fandom I think. Please update soon. I love how there's no bashing. Would you mind PMing me some other stories like this?
Unterflieger chapter 14 . 6/22
seriously you can't just stop there
Shoot, i should have checked if it was complete :( if I'd known it had been abandoned a year ago i wouldn't have gotten so attached :(
Loved fevered kakashi! His and Naruto's scenes were brilliant!
Kakashi is my favorite too and i think you've done him justice : D
AnotherLifeOfWar chapter 14 . 10/25/2015
Just read through all 14 chapters, I gotta say it's extremely...alleviating, in a sense, to read something so plot-driven with such a magnificent portrayal of the characters. I've read a handful of Naruto stories on this website as well as in other websites, and I've gotta say this is definitely up there in my top 5.

I hope it isn't left forgotten tho!
littlemelonatplay chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
I had so much fun reading this!

Can’t wait to see the next chapter (whenever you can post of course)! I wonder who the madman is? It’s not ringing a bell.
littlemelonatplay chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
I really like where the plot is going. It’s very interesting and something new that I haven’t come across.
littlemelonatplay chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
I favored this chapter because of the Kakashi scenes (fellow fan). I actually thought you had a love-hate relationship with his character since you really tease him.
littlemelonatplay chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
I love your sense of humor. That hunting trip Kakashi references was awesome.
littlemelonatplay chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
I thought Naruto’s commentary was hilarious (shows what he really learned “studying” with Jiraiya). I also laughed when I read that line about them being on the moon. I know that at the time, you wouldn’t have known, but now it’s just funny that there’s a movie out where they are actually on the moon.
Seph37 chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
This story is utterly brilliant! Your plot is so complex and sophisticated but you manage to convey it to the reader piece by piece to make it easily understandable and leave us thirsting for more. Mystery and action are prefectly blended in your story. I love the parallel storylines of Shikamaru and Naruto/Kakashi that are slowly coming together. Your writing is also at a very high level which makes me feel as if I am reading an actual novel. This is by far one of my most favorite Naruto fanfictions. I hope that you continue to work on it because I am dying to know what happens next! All in all, it is an 11 out of 10 for me!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
This is a really amazing story, you should be so proud. Takes real skill to put together such an elaborate plot and for it to be clear to the reader. I really hope you update this soon because there are not many naruto fictions as good as this out there (which is no small feat seeing as there are literally 1000's) :)
ThePlotBunnies chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
I have been waiting on an update since the time of Ridoku Sennin. Please update soon! I love this story, an I know lots of others do too :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
This Story is so awesome and needs way more reviews! I dont review often because i am from Germany and my english is not als good as i prefer it but yeah... I had to review :D please! You HAVE to keep writing! Please! I found the fanfiction, and felt in Love with it!

Bye :D