Reviews for Comrade in Irons
Yuu101cutie chapter 14 . 3/23
Found this story and feel in love with it. I love the story so far and would to see what would happen next. I know you haven't written anything for this story in a long time but I want to know what happens in the end from your perspective and not my own concoction. As I said love and I wonder what happens when all the connections finally meet altogether. ;)
Ja ne.
A Spirit of the Stars chapter 14 . 1/26
AAAAAAAAAJAHHTTBDNnsgaaaaaa...
That is the sound of me falling off the couch at 2 in the morning because there wasn't another chapter *faint sobbing sounds from the floor*
SO. GOOD. Oh my gosh I don't even know where to start. I LOOOOVE the relationship you've really explored between Team 7. It just
fits. Can't really explain it. I'm a huge Kakashi fan too and I love the way
you've characterize him. Also, Im looking the whole mystery bit with Shikamaru.
I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
Just Retribution chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
That last line...kinda an oh shit moment!
Just Retribution chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Heart beats. Genius. Great chapter.
Just Retribution chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Well I should have started earlier but oh well. Very interesting and engaging plot you've created here! I find myself completely immersed in this story, so great job!
Vampire-luver0.0 chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
Amazing! I am so anxious to know who is behind it all! Hopefully you'll continue this story! I'm gonna keep my eye on this!
Wishmaker91296 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
So Kakashi and Naruto have been teleported so place else? The key is why do they want Kakashi?
Wishmaker91296 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Great first chapter, I like the set up so far but a lot of people use missions as set ups..lets see where this takes us?
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
this... has been nicely done, like REALLY nicely done.

cant wait t SEE the entire emss that you have to deal with in regards to things. I mean so MUCH FUN AND JIRYIA ALAIVE AND BEING AWESOME AND EVERYTHING AND YES.
Etokaiten chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
Rook chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
I'm so excited for this story. Even though it's been so many months since an update, I just now came upon the most recent chapter, and was very pleased with it. You're building up to a great reveal, I can tell. But you do so in such a suspenseful way, not giving anything away. I love it and hate it at the same time cuz I just can't wait to see what happens! I also love the interactions between team seven, how naruto and sakura both have such strong emotional responses to kakashi's condition and his saying such great things about them. It's so rare to hear such comments that any thing he says in that regard is just extra precious to them. I'm glad they see it that way. I can't wait to see another update. Even though it's been so long, that just means, for me at least, that I won't have to wait as long as those who read this way back in February. Keep it up!
Lanowen chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
I like this a lot. The suspense is great although I still have no clue what is the criminal's ultimate purpose haha
xX Feathered Xx chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Annd Shikamaru's got it all figured put eh? Can't wait to have it explained. :3
(Update Soon! :3)
alex.j.stuart chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
Great story! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out, though I'm not sure if it's supposed to be solvable yet or not.
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Love your writing style. It's very detailed, gripping and entirely believable. The suspense is masterfully built up. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to reading the rest :)

CuriosityBurnsDeep