Reviews for Comrade in Irons
AnotherLifeOfWar chapter 14 . 10/25
Just read through all 14 chapters, I gotta say it's extremely...alleviating, in a sense, to read something so plot-driven with such a magnificent portrayal of the characters. I've read a handful of Naruto stories on this website as well as in other websites, and I've gotta say this is definitely up there in my top 5.

I hope it isn't left forgotten tho!
littlemelonatplay chapter 14 . 9/23
I had so much fun reading this!

Can’t wait to see the next chapter (whenever you can post of course)! I wonder who the madman is? It’s not ringing a bell.
littlemelonatplay chapter 8 . 9/23
I really like where the plot is going. It’s very interesting and something new that I haven’t come across.
littlemelonatplay chapter 7 . 9/23
I favored this chapter because of the Kakashi scenes (fellow fan). I actually thought you had a love-hate relationship with his character since you really tease him.
littlemelonatplay chapter 4 . 9/23
I love your sense of humor. That hunting trip Kakashi references was awesome.
littlemelonatplay chapter 3 . 9/23
I thought Naruto’s commentary was hilarious (shows what he really learned “studying” with Jiraiya). I also laughed when I read that line about them being on the moon. I know that at the time, you wouldn’t have known, but now it’s just funny that there’s a movie out where they are actually on the moon.
Seph37 chapter 14 . 9/19
This story is utterly brilliant! Your plot is so complex and sophisticated but you manage to convey it to the reader piece by piece to make it easily understandable and leave us thirsting for more. Mystery and action are prefectly blended in your story. I love the parallel storylines of Shikamaru and Naruto/Kakashi that are slowly coming together. Your writing is also at a very high level which makes me feel as if I am reading an actual novel. This is by far one of my most favorite Naruto fanfictions. I hope that you continue to work on it because I am dying to know what happens next! All in all, it is an 11 out of 10 for me!
This is a really amazing story, you should be so proud. Takes real skill to put together such an elaborate plot and for it to be clear to the reader. I really hope you update this soon because there are not many naruto fictions as good as this out there (which is no small feat seeing as there are literally 1000's) :)
ThePlotBunnies chapter 14 . 7/7
I have been waiting on an update since the time of Ridoku Sennin. Please update soon! I love this story, an I know lots of others do too :)
This Story is so awesome and needs way more reviews! I dont review often because i am from Germany and my english is not als good as i prefer it but yeah... I had to review :D please! You HAVE to keep writing! Please! I found the fanfiction, and felt in Love with it!

Bye :D
Mary Allen chapter 6 . 5/28
I have no idea how this get only 120 friggin reviews. I mean, this is such a great story, Ive been looking ages for something like this. Your story is much better than countless other Naruto fanfics that arent as good but got disproportional amount of reviews. Really, I dont find it fair. I have four chapters yet to read and I will savor every word. I must compliment you on your genius, because such a plot and plot twists couldnt be made up by someone with even higher-than-average intelligence. Youre including everyone in your story and it has probably the highest level of In-Character personality, speech, though pattern and body language Ive ever seen. You truly are an exceptional writer. I love seeing Kakashi involved in a fanfic in a way where hes not portayed as nigh omnipotent, but still has just the proper amount of skill the canon Kakashi has. Id hope to see some more Naruto fanfics from you, but I understand your fandoms lie somewhere a bit different. But I still salute you for creating this piece of heaven for me to read :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 14 . 5/13
This story is awesome please wright more.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 11 . 5/13