Reviews for Comrade in Irons
anarraksh chapter 1 . 3/27
Please continue with the story. Don't abandon it. It's really too precious to be incomplete
Shadow.SSJ chapter 14 . 2/10
This story is extremely interesting. I sincerely hope that you are still around and planning to finish. If so, good luck then!
AAAHH- NOOO

Don't leave this wonderful fic behind! This is nearly one of the only stories that never got me bored, and always got me wanting for more and every chapter was not dull! Please touch down on this once again, I'm dying to know the shinobi behind the murders and is wanting more Team 7 moments!

Also Kakashi being my favourite character throughout the series as well. X3

The action scenes were vivid and believable in the shinobi world, so I liked it. The interactions in between the fellow teammates were extremely heartfelt, especially loving Naruto and Kakashi's conversation and Sakura's concern for them. I shows how much they care for each other, how they are a team, and perhaps more than that. A family.

I'd imagined Shikamaru's section to be rather boring and dragging when I first discovered this fanfic months ago, only reading the parts with Kakashi in it. Now I came back to it out of pure boredom, reading it thoroughly and not skipping any parts, and I have to say the parts with Shikamaru was quite interesting, him solving a murder case. I found myself not able to tear myself away from it unless I read that part especially!

And, I don't know which chapter this was, but I remember Kosuke the toad who said, "Ah, for dramatic effect?" XD Jiraiya's summons are oh so funny and expected of him. A quirky mouthed toad summon.

Please, if you've got the spare time, please do something about this cruel cliffhanger! But even if you don't, I'm sure you've got you're own reasons why.

I'm writing this, all bunched up as a review in the last chapter, concluding through all fourteen chapters you have delivered, because I think you and this fic deserves it. (This fic needs to more well known.) And I can honestly say, I've enjoyed every chapter of your fanfiction.

I don't know if this review will show up in the reviews box, (because the tends to do that) but I hope it does show up in the end.

Thankyou so much for Comrade in Irons, Rahuratna, because everyone needs to say thankyou from time to time.
Stilesismyanchorr chapter 1 . 1/4
Omg... I just found this FIC in a list I looked up of the best naruto fics and this person was NOT wrong. Every little thing about this work is absolutely fucking brilliant. All the characters are so realistically acting like themselves while still following the plot and the issues their facing if that makes sense? You cannot abandon this I really REALLY hope you pick back up on this its way too fucking incredible and honestly just such a well developed and layered and unpredictable story that shouldn't be left alone. I hope you're well and really really hope you come back and finish this out. Much love xoxo
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
This is something really precious. I enjoyed the team seven interactions and description of the fights. I hope you touch down on this fic again.

-A guest
Alizes chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
I hope this isn't dead forever; I want to know who the culprit is! Great story so far.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/20/2016
PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS!
EmberOfTheSea chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
THIS IS SO AMAZING!
This is one of the highest quality fics in this fandom I think. Please update soon. I love how there's no bashing. Would you mind PMing me some other stories like this?
Unterflieger chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
seriously you can't just stop there
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2016
Shoot, i should have checked if it was complete :( if I'd known it had been abandoned a year ago i wouldn't have gotten so attached :(
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Loved fevered kakashi! His and Naruto's scenes were brilliant!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
Kakashi is my favorite too and i think you've done him justice : D
AnotherLifeOfWar chapter 14 . 10/25/2015
Just read through all 14 chapters, I gotta say it's extremely...alleviating, in a sense, to read something so plot-driven with such a magnificent portrayal of the characters. I've read a handful of Naruto stories on this website as well as in other websites, and I've gotta say this is definitely up there in my top 5.

I hope it isn't left forgotten tho!
littlemelonatplay chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
I had so much fun reading this!

Can’t wait to see the next chapter (whenever you can post of course)! I wonder who the madman is? It’s not ringing a bell.
littlemelonatplay chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
I really like where the plot is going. It’s very interesting and something new that I haven’t come across.