Reviews for Ask No Questions and Hear No Lies
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Seriously. The last two lines made me want to cry. You have a very simplistic writing style and I love it. I love when writers write the way you do. They use fewer words and still get the point across. This story is very sad but it is FABULOUS. Although, in my opinion, I might have marked it as a T rating because the sex scene is not super in depth but that's my opinion. Fantastic job.
Tana Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow, well-written, beautiful and interesting.

I want to know what exactly is going on with Kotetsu. I mean, something that can't truly be in ep. 16.

It's too... interesting to be just that.

And if it is, can you write down what you expect Barnaby's reaction would be? Please?
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Good job with this. Go figure, Kotetsu's never been good at explaining things through words, so he tries to communicate through physical contact. It's a good thing Barnaby's skilled at understanding "Kotetsu speak."
SolitaryHawk chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
... huh. So here was the Barnaby narrative I was looking for in "Love is Like". I wasn't expecting two different takes on the relationship. Guess I should have done my homework.

It was nice to see Kotetsu be the assertive one and use Bunny for a change (instead of the other way around). Completely opposite of your other take of Tiger's self-deprecating personality. I like this interpretation a lot better. Barnaby was actualy likeable and appeared genuinely concerned.

Fantastic story!