Reviews for You Can Never Go Home Again
Fairyfinder chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
That was cute! I liked it a lot! :) Very well written and it seemed like everyone was in character, good job!
DaronwyK chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Sweet story, I like seeing Jareth in a softer light.
firerock876 chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
uh uh uh uh uh uh ! continue story i will... um well... ill... SEND JARETH AFTER YOU! (yeah that sounds good)
AislingSmith chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
I'm glad that you made this fic with having Sarah have to grow up a few years before getting together with Jareth. The ones where she is 14/15 and goes with him are kinda creepy. P.S. I love your profile pic.
Ashen Lilies chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Awwwww! I loves this! Make a sequal! For teh childrenz! XD

-yello
Unique .F chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
WHAT!

No killing? Jareth in control of his emotions?

SAD FACE!

Great ending for a great story.
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
I really enjoyed your take on Labyrinth. Specially the fact of Sarah's age, and her not being able to comprehend the offer made to her. Thank you for taking time to write it.
arynwy chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
And, yes - he didn't make it simple, but her gave her hope. This was a very nice first effort. I hope you find inspiration and post again some time.
arynwy chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Well, it looks like Sarah has grown up a bit. Somehow, I don't think that Jareth will make things easy for her, even if she has. *grins*
Ashen Lilies chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Honestly, you need to update this. right now. RIGHT. NOW. I wanna know whats gonna happen! AHHH!

~Yello
Unique .F chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Stupid, silly, moronic Sarah. Jareth is going to KILL her, roast her, barbacue her, THEN ask questions.

Of course, providing that when she shows up he dosn't just shower her with kisses and pin her on the nearest bed, of course.