Reviews for A reason to live
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Sam and revenge for Bobby Singer are all Dean has right now.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
It's all a bit unrelenting for them isn't it? They've only really got each other to live for, everything else seems to have been taken from them. Let's hope they can start turning the tide in the new year!

Loved the quote.

Thanks!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh no, I couldn't bear for this to happen, but I fear that it could if the writers don't give our poor boy a break soon.

Thank heavens for his loyalty to Sam!

This was beartbrakingly, disturbingly lovely.

x
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Eeek! Trouble is, on past evidence, even suicide wouldn't work for Dean if those in Heaven or Hell haven't finished playing with him yet. Actually, thinking about it, that must really suck to not even have control of your own death!

Stop it! You've got me all thinky and it makes my head hurt!

Glad you put in the rescue :D

Merry Christmas

Chick x
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Dean has been broken down so much these past few seasons it can see him willing to do that, end it all, but I agree, I think that Sam would be the one to draw him out of that and find a reason to continue on.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh, that's really fueling my non-existent festive feelings :-(

Naah, just kidding! I never can resist Dean in his darkest and loneliest moods - though I can't see him take this way out. Anyway - liked it.

Have a wonderful christmas Viv. Who knows - this year a wrapped up Winchester might finally find his way under your christmas tree ;-)

xx Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Viv, NO! Don't kill my boy just before Christmas! Oh thank goodness, you didn't!

Bev xx
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Something has to pull him back from the brink - and now there is only Sam left to do it... Ah boys...
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
It was almost poetic and certainly very well done.
Swellison chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Ohhhh, nooo. Dean eating his gun is hard to write, and even harder to read. But I don't think he'd actually do it, unless Sam was dead, or went batsh*t crazy bec his wall totally collapsed. I sometimes think that they're gonna end the series this way;-(

But I hope like heck I'm wrong.

Sue
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Ouch. Thought Dean was stronger than this...but I guess a person can only take so much! Nicely done!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Loved this, can't help but think that this is what Dean thinks about every day, but he would never leave Sam behind like that.

Beautiful writing :)