Reviews for The Gallery: Twilight25, round 5
meelee729697 chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
I love your brain. - Can I come in & play?
:) :) :)
Super awesome idea here. ... I'd venture to say "Neat-o."
meelee729697 chapter 21 . 6/5/2013
:) !
meelee729697 chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
Indeed !
meelee729697 chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
A whole new wooooooooorld... I'll be singing it all day now.
This was too flipping cute. I could see & hear it all. :)) Fun, fun.
meelee729697 chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
Clever.
;)
meelee729697 chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Aww, yay. :)) SwEEt. (I was a lttle fearful his plane would crash or something)
I really liked that u compared her gloomy feeling to residue left over from a dream... That happens alot, actually.. a feeling u can't shake..
Anyway, another thing I found cute was that she wanted to "mark him" w/ her teeth. Little does she know that in an alternate universe she would do just that. :))
& of course, the hoodie cords... **LoVeD**
Great one shot
meelee729697 chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
I wanna naked Edward!
meelee729697 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Very cool chapter. - Chilling, actually. Bella had me a little scared, in a sexy/creepy kina way. .. Really left me wanting to know what happened when E's change was complete.
Nice. :)
vivalarye chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
lmao at all of this. I want these friends. and alcohol now.
vivalarye chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
meg told me to read this after I read a non-hea o/s (I had nooo idea it didn't have a hea)
so this was perfect to read. he's leaving, but he's coming back. with a permanent future and a pretty ring. and the way they said 'see you soon' in bed, I don't want to say good-bye because its not a good-bye, was hot. i loved it!
iambeagle chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
this was my favorite omgggggggggg. seriously so fucking funny. you're a genius. be my friend forever.
iambeagle chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
lol how cute are they? no one ever kisses me in a Laundromat. wah wah wah. I mean I never go to laundromats but.
iambeagle chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
o why you gotta hurt me so, huh?
iambeagle chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
okay. so. fuck you? DADWARD and LUMBERJACKWARD (kind of)? all in one prompt? yeah. fuck you.

:) (love)
iambeagle chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
oooh, naughty. but still. it's Edward. and he chases your daughter around like a cute DADWARD. so, it's okay, Bellar. it's okay.