Reviews for The Way of the Force
Jack Volcano chapter 1 . 5/3
It's amazing how you apparently finished this story years ago and I happened to cross paths with it just two days ago... I absolutely devoured it, you did an amazing job by describing feelings between Mara and Luke. This is, without a doubt, the best fic I have ever read, congratulations and thank you for this trilogy.
LordTicky chapter 24 . 11/19/2016
A brilliant ride from start to finish! I loved how you were perfectly quoting all of the famous lines! I'll be reading more of your work in the future!
Kenny chapter 24 . 4/17/2016
Awesome! Incredible writing! Please write more.
Alexzander95 chapter 24 . 3/18/2016
That was an absolutely amazing ride. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this trilogy. It was amazing.
Number 2415 L.S chapter 24 . 2/13/2016
It has been a pleasure reading this entire trilogy of the last few days and they are some of the best I have read overall
Jasaa chapter 24 . 1/22/2016
Really enjoyed this trilogy. Best "Mara in orginal trilogy" adaption I have read. I think I have read few others like this and this is my favourite because you didn't follow orginal script as much as others. It made story more interesting. Characters were pretty well in character and their relationships well writen.

Thanks for the story.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Pretty sure Leia is Lukes equal in the force she just didn't train.
ShortySC22 chapter 24 . 9/19/2015
I absolutely loved this series and how you wrote Mara through all of it. Really great trilogy!
Lunaris-wind chapter 24 . 8/6/2015
I randomly decided to search for a fix featuring Mara Jade, and found this trilogy. I loved it. Thank you for writing it, and I'm very happy to have read it.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 24 . 2/22/2015
Wow, that was the perfect ending for this series. I loved how Mara accepted Luke's "offer". And the scene with the Rogues... Beautiful!

Overall I loved this trilogy. You got me worked up at the end of the second book, to the point where I almost broke down with Luke. That speaks volumes of how well you can write. My congratulations to you in this achievement.

Well done, and to all who care to know, I recommend this series as an excellent read.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
I liked Han and Mara's talk
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 22 . 2/21/2015
Well done, very emotional.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 21 . 2/21/2015
Wow, another great chapter. Very well done!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 20 . 2/21/2015
Wow... This chapter is amazing on many levels! And to finish it off by giving Han a lightsaber... :D
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
Woohoo! This is going to be good!