Reviews for I Wanna Be Like You
HapiHani246 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
i like the story hope there will be a continuation soon

_
omgpink chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I really enjoyed this OC fic! I think you did as best a job possible with characterizing Hibari, and I think he was perfectly in character too. I also congratulate you for taking advantage of the Kusabear. Most people ignore his existence. Most of all, I really appreciate your OC! Hibiki is cool because she's seems really weak willed at first, especially with her stutter. This is her flaw. But it's really interesting how she is also like the person who wants to become similar to the person she respects : hibari, and this makes her dynamic and and round and more realistic than an total rebel girl, or a distressing damsel. Finally, your ending was great. I like how you left it. You're correct in say Hibari isn't fluffy or ever lovey-dovey. I like how this also side-tracks romance and is much more of a firendship OC fic, which I tell you, IS SUPER RARE!

But the reason this isn't getting as much reviews as it deserves is your introduction. Now the very very beginning is fine, but I think it might be superfluous to you plot to have her meet Tsuna and all the "Hi's" that go around. It's difficult to get around such scenes, but they aren't necessary to the actual story besides making the universe more recognizably KHR. I think there could be a more interesting ways, also, for your readers to get to know Hibiki's personality while switching the portion to a more creative and a bit less over-done scene, since new student introductions, along with waking-up scenes, are the most common ways OC fics start. I think you're capable of being better than that.

Looking forward to future fics, and reading your other shots when I have more time!
rikichancute chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
hibarixoc fics are always interesting

hibiki is really brave

please update soon
TheMcgabster chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
please please update soon!