Reviews for The Black Panther
Lucinda Silver chapter 13 . 3/15
Question: when are you gotta update? I adore this story and I hope to see it rise to the top!
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 12 . 2/4
I know it's been nearly four years since you've last touched this story, but I hope to read more soon and see what happens next! Keep up the good work!
Kakkorat is Cake chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
I really like how this story is going. I like the idea of them having a panther for a pet. Please update soon!
~Kakkarot is Kake~
rhizz17 chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Update please T.T
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Well this last chapter was not filled with awesomeness. But the rest of it was.
Sakurawallflower chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
I really love this story but I also hope that sylvia ('tibber') turns back into a human when anyone least expects it
Jadesilverwing20 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
XD. Lol lol this chapter is funny haha heheee ha! - she is laughing so hard that sqeekes and squeals past her lips while rolling around back and forth on her bed while she holds her iPad two before finally calming down to read the next chapter.-
annsophie.hojberg chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
cool. nice too find a story were they dont curse like they're life depended on it. :)
Kitty1098 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
I love the side notes. They bring me joy
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
count me in
Broken Doll of Despair
MonsterOnSweets chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Pleas continue love the story! :)
Lize Harkness chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
its a good story plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzp lzplzplzplz contenue the stoer
HisKittenTheAuthor chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
You absolutely HAVE to continue! I love this story!
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
No offense but she should've already known what was going to happen. I mean since she knew who everyone was she shouldn't be so surprised when something happens.
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
ciel, helpless, in a cage.

man, that must have stirred up some memories!