Reviews for Icy Depths
Bliss chapter 4 . 3/8
It's really good, and a bit sad. Pls update soon though
FFA Member chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
AWESOME! Please write more.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
i like the story so far but wouldn't this story take place after horseland christmas, meaning will already told them the story. other then that inconsistentcy and the fact that there age differences change per fanfic, it is really gooing well and i would love to see more of it!
Nikita Amarie chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
PLEEEEAAASE UPDATE! I love your story it is really good so far and I would like to see how the whole thing with kimmy pans out. It has potential to be really amazing and I hope you live up to it. Thanks for writing, Niki
Niham chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I was hoping you would write a sequel with Will's sister, however, you refer to the characters as "male" and "female" too often. It feels too impersonal and a bit too formal.

I may have just been confused, but I believe Bailey's parents are named Eva Marie and John. If I remember correctly, their names were mentioned only twice in the series. Also, you might want to think about getting a proof reader...In one setence, you wrote "blood" instead of "blond."

Anyway, I look forward to seeing more. We really don't see a lot of activity in this fandom and it's exciting when someone uploads. :)