Reviews for Caspian
Amata le Fay chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Sorry for not reviewing earlier...

Anyway, this is a grreat piece. I could really feel the emotion involved, and your command of language was incredible. Some phrases that stuck out to me were:

"Because that's what we're doing, aren't we? You and me. Dying. This is victory: keeping your life but losing your mind."

And:

" Not the words of wisdom I was hoping for, but I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised. If, in a year's time, the third victor comes to talk to me, I will have no words, either...Because there are no words for this. There is no advice to offer, no secret way of dealing with this. We will exist this way until our bodies perish, until we are finally released from the nightmares."

I really felt for this character. Having to deal with winning is hard enough, but being practically alone in your victory is even harder.

Amata
ToxicatedRose chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really enjoyed this little oneshot. The way you wrote it was really poetic, and that combined with what seemed like a sudden time leap had really confused me until the end. It was really clever how you wrote it kind of like a speech from one victor to another!

Good job!