Reviews for Almost
annapsarudaki chapter 64 . 9/8
This was my first ever Sevmione and I was pleasantly surprised.
(I usually read Lumione or Dramione.)
I liked it a lot actually. It was slow-burn and sweet and funny at times. It did divert from canon but not that much that it was unrecognizable.
AngelDragon1976 chapter 64 . 8/6
This story was absolutely gorgeous and amazing. I loved every word. Thank you.
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 7/19
This was a decent premise with decent grammar and decent writing style... but piss poor logic. 1. Everyone has messed up priorities, war is coming but people are busy squealing about Valentine balls... 2. Two proven death eaters are teachers who have used unforgivables and attempting to sexually assault a student... no one locks them up in a dungeon (like Hogwarts doesn't have a spare dungeon room, and it's not like the Ministry had taken over the school yet) 3. After discovering smashed up potions and veritaserum in the hands of said DE teachers, do you go look for them? Nope, time to kiss and have a shag.
pixelbun1 chapter 34 . 7/19
so... they discovered 2 actual Death Eaters who have proven themselves to be evil and using Unforgivables... and they just let them teach? No rounding up into magical jail or something? so much logic.
Alisa chapter 64 . 7/7
oml i love ur story! mix of emotions came up to me when i finished reading! thx!
Allison chapter 35 . 7/5
Brackium emendo** is the spell that removes bones, not heal them. That's the spell Lockhart did to Harry after Harry fell from his broom and broke his arm in a Quiddtich game.
Kushka chapter 64 . 6/17
Great story
DoeAndOtter chapter 64 . 6/5
Amazing story made me laugh and cry. And stay up far to late to finish. Thank you :)
Justabookworm chapter 13 . 5/22
I love this story so much. You really nailed Snape and his attitude. And it is so well written with no errors. Just an overall amazing story.
Congratulations are in order, I guess , though I know it is few years too late. your stories are well written and engaging, Though I find Severus character to be quite OOC. Nice story. Gud luck
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 64 . 2/27
Loved it!
AnaBookWorm chapter 64 . 2/26
Loved the story!
LocoNeoprene chapter 29 . 12/16/2017
Expell the Snakes!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 64 . 11/9/2017
Okay so I read through without commenting over the past few days, and, honey!, I have just found my ultimate, all time favorite Severus and Hermione story. Thank you for sharing this because it was wonderful!
VinceyPrincey chapter 64 . 11/8/2017
Wow. This was so perfect! Flawless in my opinion. I loved how it wasnt EXACTLY like the books or movies which I find a lot of fanfics are, like you made the battle all your own, absolutely loved the use of muggle weaponry. It was easy to read and follow and didnt feel like a child had written it. Even though it took a while to happen I was surprised at how detailed you made the intimate scenes and that was bloody brilliant, I thought yes, finally a fic that is mostly story that doesnt skim over the sex. The pairings were perfect. Loved Draco and Luna, I honestly hadnt thought of that before, defs gonna be reading those next haha. Im sad over all the deaths but I think its good that you kept them in. 3
1,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »