Reviews for Almost
Alisa chapter 64 . 7/7
oml i love ur story! mix of emotions came up to me when i finished reading! thx!
Allison chapter 35 . 7/5
Brackium emendo** is the spell that removes bones, not heal them. That's the spell Lockhart did to Harry after Harry fell from his broom and broke his arm in a Quiddtich game.
Kushka chapter 64 . 6/17
Great story
DoeAndOtter chapter 64 . 6/5
Amazing story made me laugh and cry. And stay up far to late to finish. Thank you :)
Justabookworm chapter 13 . 5/22
I love this story so much. You really nailed Snape and his attitude. And it is so well written with no errors. Just an overall amazing story.
Congratulations are in order, I guess , though I know it is few years too late. your stories are well written and engaging, Though I find Severus character to be quite OOC. Nice story. Gud luck
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 64 . 2/27
Loved it!
AnaBookWorm chapter 64 . 2/26
Loved the story!
LocoNeoprene chapter 29 . 12/16/2017
Expell the Snakes!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 64 . 11/9/2017
Okay so I read through without commenting over the past few days, and, honey!, I have just found my ultimate, all time favorite Severus and Hermione story. Thank you for sharing this because it was wonderful!
VinceyPrincey chapter 64 . 11/8/2017
Wow. This was so perfect! Flawless in my opinion. I loved how it wasnt EXACTLY like the books or movies which I find a lot of fanfics are, like you made the battle all your own, absolutely loved the use of muggle weaponry. It was easy to read and follow and didnt feel like a child had written it. Even though it took a while to happen I was surprised at how detailed you made the intimate scenes and that was bloody brilliant, I thought yes, finally a fic that is mostly story that doesnt skim over the sex. The pairings were perfect. Loved Draco and Luna, I honestly hadnt thought of that before, defs gonna be reading those next haha. Im sad over all the deaths but I think its good that you kept them in. 3
Claria chapter 32 . 11/6/2017
The use of the Hogwarts grading system as well as the American non-wizarding grading system is very confusing.
Claria chapter 9 . 11/5/2017
(Remus shook his head. "What is this world coming to? Child Death Eaters.")

Snorted a little at this. The order has had child Order members since Harry was 11. Only difference is the Death Eaters are making it official and not looking the other way and pretending the children aren't fighting the adults' fight.
gisela19wwe chapter 64 . 6/30/2017
Wish the Harry potter series had a interesting battlefield like yours . I love your paring of Severus Snape and Hermione, They are just cute together . Thank you for writing this awesome history and I am glad to have find it!
KourtneyKhaos chapter 64 . 2/21/2017