Reviews for Blacksmith
desintas chapter 7 . 5/18
Not fair! D:
You can't leave this cliffhanger.
Great plot twist though :D Looking forward to the next update!
grimmjoe chapter 7 . 5/17
I don't usually read ZoSan with AU settings (because I'm too lazy to read and adapt to settings other than the canon lol), but this fic and your Fluency have caught my attention. At first I thought that your writing in those fics, particularly the Blacksmith were a little bit rushed, but then I've come to see that it is your style of writing and I enjoy the hell out of it.

The Zoro and Sanji here are of course tweaked and modified to fit the plot. This treatment to characters usually gets me into boredom, as I will see it as not-Zoro and not-Sanji; but the way you write them intrigues me, and it is really, really smooth that I started not to mind this treatment and now I have really enjoyed this! They are, even though slightly different from the canon, still very well-thought and themselves in the core. Snarky Sanji and Single-minded Zoro.

Thanks for writing lovely pieces! Hope to read from you more.
Michikuni Mayu chapter 7 . 5/15
Ahah a funny little prompt I really liked it X) continue like that !
maychewn chapter 7 . 5/14
aww I just read all the chapters and this story is so nice and fun to read! I"m happy you Continue this. omg I so wanted to see what happen when someone stall Sanji knifes, my evil wish come true XD poor Sanji, I have some guess of who did that, but I wait and see. Zoro mast be losing his mind over this too
they so cute!
hesmus chapter 7 . 5/14
Oh noooooooo! I'm gonna slaughter that bastard who stole the knives! Aahhh! Oh god all the feels. This chapter was amazing, in every possible way. So cute and sweet and then this ending! Oh dear, you're giving me really hard time to control myself. XD I absolutely loved this!
Prime's Little One chapter 7 . 5/14
Oh noes! Sanji... Oi! Whatever bastard stole his knives, give them back! (Pssst! Was it Borya?)
RectalTenesmus chapter 7 . 5/13
I quite honestly love this story. I can't wait for more!
Aerle chapter 7 . 5/13
Poor Sanji... I hope he finds his knives back
July's fantasies chapter 7 . 5/13
OMGOMGOMGOMG, I'm so glad u decided to continue this! I love all your stories. This and fluency, 500, angry feet, bite me and comfort food. I would print them out and bind them one day loll. And I can't wait to see how SANJI would react once he found out who stole his knives. I bet it's that baryou person. anws, update soon!
cantorahagedoorn chapter 7 . 5/13
This story realy grew leg and ran away didn't it?
Not that I mind... I still think it is a wonderfull story!
Don't wait to long with your next chapter, please.
TheEndofTag chapter 7 . 5/12
OMg! Noooo! My poor Sanji! At first I thought it was his friends who took them and will return the knives but obviously that was not the case.
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 7 . 5/12
Oh no! Poor Sanji, why would someone do that! And Zoro's got to be so worried, Sanji just ran out of there all freaked out about his knives and didn't come back. Oh, I want to know what's going to happen so bad, I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for sharing your writing!
PanicTime123 chapter 7 . 5/12
YAY for a new update! I always look forward to this story since this AU is awesome. I'm excited to see about all the ways Sanji is going to fuck up whoever took his knives :P
sweetkakes35 chapter 7 . 5/12
Oh man! Poor Sanji! I'm betting that the guy who Zoro wouldn't make the knives for is the thief. But how does he get them back? I'll just have to patiently wait for more, won't I?
Oophaki chapter 7 . 5/12
Ohhhhhhhhh myyyyy goshhhhhhhh i am so excited for this wah. Thank you for updating! This chapter was lovely. Lol sanji thinking about blowing Zoro had me laughing :3