Reviews for Blacksmith
crystalbluefox chapter 8 . 8/6
Just read this story once again from the beginning and yes, I still loves it. No wonder that your story here has gotten almost 500 reviews!

You are indeed very talented.

Love & Hugs
Crystalbluefox
X.summergrey.X chapter 7 . 7/28
dang, i kind of want to say sanji is just being dramatic to all nine hells but i get it.
biccies chapter 8 . 7/26
It's so amazing how you write... somehow you describe sanji's cooking and zoro's smithing so realistically! This story just keeps getting better! Im soooooooo excited for the next updates 3
biccies chapter 3 . 7/26
I'M OBSESSED WITH YOUR WRITING
biccies chapter 2 . 7/26
where do you get off destroying my heart like this
It makes me sad that one of Sanji's new friends could have done this... :( I think they realise those knives are precious for him. And I like to think Sanji is a good judge of character (if they are not women). Maybe any classmate (or an envious professor :O) stole Sanji's treasures, because he uses them in class, so everybody should have seen those magnificent works of art.
Ventusio chapter 8 . 6/25
Ok, that's pretty adorable, how Zoro gets fired up for his work when it's for Sanji.
I can understand Perona's trouble though, Id hate Zoro too if I couldn't sleep because of it. (I would sneakily steal Zoro's room in that case, tho. XD)
Dumb classmate that stole Sanji's knives needs to be punished...
Nancy's chapter 8 . 6/24
Aww Zoro is such a perfect person XD I literally jumped and screamed when I got a notifiacation email that Blacksmith is updated. This fic makes me so happy! Thank you for sharing your awesome writings as always!
animeluver812 chapter 8 . 6/24
I wish I could favourite every chapter of this, I love it so much! Thank you for writing it and I hope you write more (but only if your inspired and want to)!
blueberries95 chapter 8 . 6/23
Another beautiful chapter!
Kia chapter 8 . 6/23
Awwww... *melts*

Love the idea of Zoro's motivation!
Ashlielle chapter 8 . 6/23
X3 AHHHHH! *cups hands on my red cheeks and squeals* TOO CUTE FOR ME! *dies*

*hands you a cookie* I really love this story! :) I can't wait until next time!
RectalTenesmus chapter 8 . 6/23
Mihawk is one of my favorite characters, and if anyone ever uses him in a fan fic he is always a villain. This was absolutely amazing I have never seen an inside look at his personality. I can't wait to see his thoughts on the finished knives.
cantorahagedoorn chapter 8 . 6/23
Zoro is a sweety!
More please!
Kaiisan chapter 8 . 6/22
AWWH POOR SLEEPY HARdwOrKING BABY! Zoro's a cutie doing shit like this xD thank you for the update!