Reviews for Blacksmith
cantorahagedoorn chapter 6 . 4/14
YES YES YES YES!
I love this story!
i read this story for the first time ages ago.
And really wanted to find it back
(and it is a pain to find back if you don't remember the title)
And I found it and you even updated!
aurorajackson chapter 6 . 4/9
These two additional chapter are awesome! They keep the same tone as the earlier ones and I love the playfulness of the two boneheads. _

Thank you, and well done!
Kpuffs chapter 6 . 4/8
Hmmmm! I hope sanji doesn't do anything stupid! Now I'm worried
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 6 . 4/8
I really love this story. It's amazing. Zoro's and Sanji's relationship is absolutely beautiful. But it took my heart and ripped it apart, then burned it.

... It's okay. It's not like I needed my fucking heart anyway...

But dear shit. I'm loving this. And I love how everyone at the Baratie is looking out for Zeff, by brining him cats that look like his two children. Haha! I love this story.
ImagineWho chapter 6 . 4/8
I just found this brilliant master piece and thank fuck for long chapters! It A-FUCKING-MAZED me, all of it! Your descriptions, your way to write Zoro and Sanji, the flawless plot line, the foundations you created for their love story to be able to slide graciously, and god! The perfect motion that gets going non-stop, I devoured this deliciously fluid story and never fell out of rhythm. I was so glad to read your note in the 5th chapter, and honestly wish you keep on writing this story. Keep it going, it's quite unique! ***
Ventusio chapter 6 . 4/8
Sanji's classmates are the right kind of adorable and annoying. XD
I love how Zoro gave Mihawk a reality check that way! XD
Thanks for the update!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 3 . 4/7
This chapter is amazing, the way it's told from Zeff's point of view, it'smind boggling, angsty, funny, heartbreaking, and filled with so much fucking sarcasm and Zeff that I just can't fucking EVEN with this story anymore.
sweetkakes35 chapter 6 . 4/7
Hehehe! Sanji and those knives. I like the way it sounds, "a love letter written in steel". I can't wait for more! Man, it's like being in college all over again, lol
you should have left this story alone. the two most recent chapters are terrifyingly out of character. it makes me cringe. your writing is good as always but your characterization has really gone down hill lately. what happened?
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 6 . 4/7
AH, they're so cute! This is adorable! I like this story so much, I was so excited when I saw that you had continued it! Thanks for sharing your writing!
Mayrillien chapter 6 . 4/7
Oh dear Goodness! I love this, it's perfect. I've read it today all in one go. Spent most of the classes doing that. But I regret nothing...thank you for writing this :)
FFFG chapter 6 . 4/7
EEEEEE! New chapter so soon! Gods, I really love possessive!Zoro. He's better than anything else. I'm so used to jealous!Sanji, but I never really get to see Zoro being possessive and it's adorable and everything I could want. Sanji is a dweeb and that's all I could ask for too. YAY! KTN
CurlyCat chapter 6 . 4/7
What a nice surprise! So happy to see this gem updated, and it flows perfectly with the old chapters even though it had a solid end point. The jealousy was super cute but also slightly upsetting (in a good way), I kind of imagine both of them having issues with possessiveness coloured by their pasts. Speaking of jealousy I hope we get some Ace if there's more updates, his trip to Japan was the one unresolved point I wondered about .
krito1389 chapter 6 . 4/7
HAHAHA GOD, I LOVE A JEALOUS ZORO, IT'S THE BEST.
I NEED TO READ AGAIN THE WHOLE FIC BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER SANJI BEING WITH ACE? WAS HE? HMMM...WELL.

MORE PLEASE!
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 6 . 4/7
I literally SCREAMED when I saw the update.., read the while thing twice too.., I laughed.., I almost cried.., and I laughed some more at Sanji's socks.., Ace . I remember you.., /jealous/ for some reason I had this intense gut feeling that the brunette was a Russian.., iuno why but when I was reading his lines I immediately heard the accent.., maybe it's because I keep mixing French and Russian together when I try to speak with an accent.., or because my brother's coworker whom I met on my trip in Taipei was like that.., he really left an impression on me . I can sense these things.., I'm Shyarly rawr..,

Awwh this is so great.., I wasn't expecting the update so soon I thought this was like a one time or occasional thing.., but now I can't wait.., is the next one coming soon? Oooh jeez I'm fangirling so hard right now Liz you are a god I hate you 3 /sloppy kisses/