Reviews for Stuck With You
Jess chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Please please please continue its an amazing story an u REALLLLLLYYY want to know what happens!
Lindsay chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Could u please finish tis story this is the only buffy/warren story i could find on Its really good too i would love to read more
Millenium Ring chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Um..it's kinda interesting actually. The trio were probably smart enough to make a time machine. And so far everyone seems to be in character...my only clue as to why you never continued is that the story isn't that popular with other people..? Or did your muse leave you?

I like the story and I've actually been searching for fanfics with Warren in them that are written well...my brother and I just re-watched all of season 6 the other day _ The whole time I kept thinking "yeah, Warren's done really nasty things, but he's still human and therefore could be re-deemed." Then I saw this _

I can't find fault with the grammar or spelling either, so yayness to you! Great story for what it is so far.
lskjdhlahdfs chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
PLEASE,please update i LOVE THIS FIC!
warrenluver chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Hey! I love this fic please update? I'm dying for a warren buffy romance, I can picture it know warren getting hurt by a demon and buffy patching him up "just so he can finish what ever the hell he's doing and get them home" but then when she gazes into his eyes ah, deep and lasting love. also! you could like, i dunno, have the return scene with the warren not sure that the patched together time machine will work and so just as he sets it to take them home he kisses (one of those beatiful prolific monumental cue the halleluia chorus and dove kind of true love kiss) luckly it works and what do you know, buffy and warren land back in the trios layer in a serious lip lock to the awe of jonathan and andre. just a suggestion eheheheh sorry to be annoying:) PLEASE!
HellHoundess chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
I LOVE this story so far, Warren is such a hottie! Honestly I'm more of Spike fan but still I can see this couple working. I joined your group, hope to talk to you sometime.
diane chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
yay! i'm glad you're continuing with this story. i love screwy pairings. and i love your writing.
dana-chan chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
Another good chapter. And no, I don't know what else to say, beyond the fact I want to see more of it when it gets posted. Again with the dialogue I could actually imagine them saying... very good.
dana-chan chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Woah, this is a really, really, *great* start for a story. I could really see the characters going along with the dialogue. And the chapter just flows fantastically... And not only are you daring to be different, but your start on it is just fab. Great job, and other random gushing here. *grins*
ankh x princess chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
It's a good story and I can't believe I'm figging reading this. LOL. And I actually want more! What am I getting myself into? I'm a Spuffy shipper for goodness sakes! But your a good writer and I'm slap happy so I click on this story and if Bwit reads this review she'll think I'm insane...But more please, okay?

Kitten xx
Phantom Dennis chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
I see Warren as very much a counterpart of Willow. He was obviously very dweeby when he was younger. He also doesn't sem to have much confidence in himself as far as being able to attract women, even though he's the most conventionally handsome of the Trio. Katrina was his Oz. Someone who made him feel that he was lovable.

A man who can make working sexbots would become very wealthy. I suspect the whole reason for the "super-villain" thing is that he wants to kill Buffy because he blames her for ruining things for Katrina.

I hope you allow history to change somehow. What's the use of time-travel if you can't alter the past. Also let's not see so much of the present day scooby gang. They're so depressing. Unless you involve the AI team. I mean Fred is probably smarter than the whole trio put together. And Wesley can usually find things faster than Giles can.
Ktara chapter 2 . 5/8/2002
VERY cool idea! Glad I'm not the only one who likes screwy couplings involving the Scoobies and the Trio . . . my current fave is Willow/Andrew. o.o Hope to see more soon!
Effervescence chapter 2 . 5/8/2002
Ooh, I really like this so far! It's a really cool, original idea, and I can't wait to read more!
kat chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
hey so yea warron and buffy sweet he just the man for our slayer and he's kind of evil whatever lets see were this goes