Reviews for Xesa and Kody Chronicles
aang oc chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Nooooooo! Pleae update plez
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I love this story!Can't wait for the next chapter!
Regal Panther chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I clicked on your story not to read it, but to comment on your "summary".

The summary is there to make people want to read your work. If it's not very good, or nonexistent as yours is, then not many people are going to give your story a chance. Telling people to trust you because your story is really good won't work but a few times. Also, your first chapter is an author's note, which would turn off those few who do trust your judgement on your own story.
and-then-they-died chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
its been about 4 months please update soon
Fan of urs chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Love it! ive been looking for a story like this for ages! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue writing this story! Its amazing!
Sparxes chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
UPDATE!
Sparxes chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
great!
Sparxes chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
love
Shaybo27 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Sounds interesting :) I love Aang/OC, even though it's rare to find a good one in my opinion. Keep ip the good work and great story thus far! ;)
Mist Hitachiin chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
MAKE MORE SOON! .'
SilentStorm1999 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
I just read your story for the first time (the songs "for the first time" and "don't stop believing" popped into my head...first one's explainable, but why? What does that have to do wit anything?) and it's AWESOME! I really hope you update soon! I shall click the buttons that say "FOLLOW" and "FAVORITE." YEAH! TACOS! INSANITY!
Rawr chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Amazing please please please please update soon. :)
jen1122 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I love this chapter update soooon i love your story
Mjmjmjmj chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Great begining, I hope you update soon. Some people don't like self inserts, but I wish there were more out there.
BleckBlah5956 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
lol love this update soon please