Reviews for ExFriends, Lovers and Brothers

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
That Faggot From Next door chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Q-Q b-b-but! :U
That Faggot From Next door chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
-eating popcorn- its getting good
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
These is so sad I like it
Katelaina chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Whether Ron knew Harry was pregnant or not he attacked his best friend and for no reason caused a death, if it was my child Ron would have been dead! I hope he goes to prison to learn to grow up and be a better person and learn you can't always have your way or harm others. My heart aches for Harry.
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I ALMOST feel sorry for Ron. The git deserves to be punished for what his uncontrolable anger caused, but its not like he intentionally killed the baby. He didn't even know Harry was pregnant to begin with, or else who knows? He might not have punched Harry at all or he might have hit Harry anywhere except the stomach if he had known. Seeing how sad and remorseful he after he found out what that punch really did...

Though I have a question. You said that the trial sentenced Ron to prison for assault on Harry and the accidental murder/miscarriage of Harry and Charlies baby, but you never said exactly how LONG is the prison sentence the judge and jury gave him? A few years/decades in Azkaban for what he did and be let out again, or is he stuck in prison until the day he dies?
Luna Lily Severus Allen Snape chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
yay ron in prison

never have or will like him
zimmy606 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
you certainly have heart. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Is the story over because i wan't more!I think ron should escape from go out for revenge and becom th next dark lord.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
harrys an idiot. im so freaking tired of seeing stories about how he always blames himself for everything that happens. i also hate his hero saving crap.
IHaveNargles chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Wow, I luff me a good Hp slash and this is really good :3
kat chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
Just thought you'd want to know, the Draught of the Living Death puts you into an irreversable sleep, meaning Harry would go to sleep and never wake up. You might want to change that to a Dreamless Sleep or simply a sleeping potion if you want him to wake up.
mandymacca chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
just thought I'd tell you that the end of this chapter confused me a bit, you say that fred and oliver are together and then later in the last paragraph say that Victor Krum moved to oliver's team and married. It sounds like he married Oliver?
domsijohn chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
so short but good yeah ron went to jail
Blueteeth chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
This final chapter was too short in my opinion. I think there should have been more detail about the goings on in the court room, and perhaps an epilogue, say 6 months later?