Reviews for ExFriends, Lovers and Brothers
LonePatr0nus chapter 1 . 11/25
:throws up:
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 6/16
Oliver, Krum, and Fred have a triad?
GraceSlytheren chapter 1 . 6/11
I loke it but Ron was sorry and he never knew that he murdered harrys child but how was harry pregnant in the first place when hes a boy. I kinda feel good that ron went to jail but he does have anger issues so he does deserve it How long did ron go to jail for ? How did harry get pregnant? How come rons got anger issues?
gleefan2009 chapter 7 . 2/9
love it please write more
AstroNeko3000 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
this is stupid
AstroNeko3000 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
this was stupid
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 3/1/2016
Sad and depressing, but yay for Harry and Charlie (the awesomest)!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
sad

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
That Faggot From Next door chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Q-Q b-b-but! :U
That Faggot From Next door chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
-eating popcorn- its getting good
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
These is so sad I like it
Katelaina chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Whether Ron knew Harry was pregnant or not he attacked his best friend and for no reason caused a death, if it was my child Ron would have been dead! I hope he goes to prison to learn to grow up and be a better person and learn you can't always have your way or harm others. My heart aches for Harry.
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I ALMOST feel sorry for Ron. The git deserves to be punished for what his uncontrolable anger caused, but its not like he intentionally killed the baby. He didn't even know Harry was pregnant to begin with, or else who knows? He might not have punched Harry at all or he might have hit Harry anywhere except the stomach if he had known. Seeing how sad and remorseful he after he found out what that punch really did...

Though I have a question. You said that the trial sentenced Ron to prison for assault on Harry and the accidental murder/miscarriage of Harry and Charlies baby, but you never said exactly how LONG is the prison sentence the judge and jury gave him? A few years/decades in Azkaban for what he did and be let out again, or is he stuck in prison until the day he dies?
badboybadboywatchagonnado chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
yay ron in prison

never have or will like him
zimmy606 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
you certainly have heart. Great story.