Reviews for Timing
HairyBallofFur chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Really enjoyed this story. So many fragile egos are involved...and...yes Actor's ego is the most fragile of them all.

Hope to see something about Craig's Jenny sometime in the future!?

Thank you for your contribution.
Modocgal chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Brilliant story. When are those two, in fact Chief and Chris as well, going to get their acts into gear? Poor

Garrison, when that happens, not to mention Casino. I for see fireworks in the future. hurry back
Ogilvy chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Ah! a story that demands to be read three times - what more could a girl want on a cold winter's night? The first reading is a rollercoaster ride, rushing to find out what happens and enjoying the thrills. The second allows you to pick up the nuances, the subtle touches of characterisation that is the watermark of Wild's storytelling. Then the third time, when lit crit training kicks in, and you appreciate the plotting and creative genius. Thanks for a wonderful evening's entertainment.
Centroides chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
A very enjoyable read. Depressing when you realize you have come to the end. Thank you.
Ogilvy chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Phew! There is an awful lot going on! Some lovely observations here: Casino's bartering is so in character and the explanation of Chief's aversion to being touched is frighteningly plausible. I have this mental picture of Goniff relaxing on the back seat of the car toasting the world with a big grin on his face. Actor is being very superior - why? This beginning is up to your usual high standard - please hurry and post the rest!
Modocgal chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Goody, another story. Great start Marianne, very insightful to life behind bars. Now hurry back. We need to know what the problem is.
centroides chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
That was a very sensitive, well done explanation of Chief's aversion to being touched. You handled it very well. As a Chief-phile, Chief-ite, ... I like this story.

Thank you.