Reviews for Uptown Boy
cmend3z0221 chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Logan and Kendall be together forever and keep the diner open get married and have a family someday?
cmend3z0221 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
James and Logan will tell everyone that they are no longer together, call off the engagement and the wedding not get married? Logan tell his parents that he is love with Kendall?
RetickLover chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
This was great xD definitely could have continued on
ms simmons chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Awwwwhh so cute
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This was too cute
EverlastingKL chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Awwww this was so amazing (':
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Omfg am I cry- I AM CRYING FREAKING CRYING ! Ilove this too much just give me a moment. Ok u r talnted and i cant spell anyway on to chapter 2!
SuziFluzi1 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Absolutely love this story! Definitely one of my favourites ive read :)
Pleasedontfindme11 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Oh my god! I thought this was meant to be a one-shot but I'm glad it's not. This was so like sad and angsty but all happy at the some time which is totally awesome:) I hate Logan and James mums. Seriously, who tries to force their sons into a loveless marriage. I like Logan's dad though in the end:) I loved this so much it hurts:-) awesome writing, and here's hoping we see an update of earth angel soon;)
MythoBoy chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Awwwwww! Soooo cute and so much Kogan! loved it!
Xbigtimerusherx chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Eep u posted yay!

Love it i want more lol

Ur writing is so addicting!

Aaw yay for kogan!

More please!
rainy dayz and silver dreams chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Very good so far, can't wait to read more of this. Looking forward to the next update :)
btrlover21 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
omg this was amazing! and so adorable
BreakFree chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

That was soooo soooo SOO cute! I loved every second of it!

Logan and Kendall's relationship is seriously like giving me adorable-overload - but I'm not complaining :D

And I'm sure that James and Carlos's relationship is absolutely adorable as well...Maybe we'll see more of it?

This is fantastic! Update soon!
kk chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Wow haha I just read this all in one night... This was such a creative story, what really surprised me was Logan's dad finally coming around. I love a happy ending! I hope he divorces Brooke. Thank you for an awesome story :)