Reviews for Truth and Lies
velvee chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Awesome! this is a really good story! Ling and Greed are the best characters ever!
Cata-nee chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
So like, is this before Ling and his hotpot party go to Amestris? Or are you not following the plotline at all?

I think it's real sweet Ling sent Lan Fan to protect Sugi. He's so sweet. Incredibly sweet. I want to meet an Asian like him. /sighs

It's nice seeing Lan Fan protecting someone other than Ling for a change. Sure, I admire her loyalty to him, but it gets annoying sometimes. I like Hawkeye x Roy better. It's so much more fluffy! And implied.

Do you like reading Ling x OC fanfics? If so, could you check out and review BMTL? Unlike my other stories, this one is less serious and happy. I'm going to keep a close eye on this story too, since all my other Ling x OC fanfic favorites are...

HIATUS
xIzumi-chan chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
[Nope, not signing in.]

AMAZING TWO CHAPTERS, FO-CHAN~! xD

Update the next Calista chapter soon! I'm really excited to see what she does next!

{~Izumi~}
Cata-nee chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
/WIPES TEAR FIERCELY

I AM IDOLIZED

I WILL REVIEW THIS FOR YOU AS PAYMENT

LOL at the "She'll go for Greed," part. Unfortunately she's with Ling now, but that isn't so bad! Ling's actually my favorite character.

If I ever somehow, by some unrealistic miracle, found myself in the FMA world, I WOULD TOTALLY TRUDGE THAT DESERT BY MYSELF JUST TO FIND HIM.

He's really nice, so maybe he'll let me follow him around? I'd be scared shitless of Lan Fan though.
Kuroki Katsumi chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
xD Awesome first chapter, Fo~! (I'm calling you that now - deal. ._.)

. I can't wait to read about Calista waking up in an Ishvalan refugee camp! It's going to be hilarious, I bet! :P

Update soon~!

{~Izumi~}
Cata-nee chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I don't usually read other fanfics, I think that's already been made known, but the point is I think it's safe to say that I'm relieved there isn't a single gramatical error in here!

All that I thought about your story prologue:

So, here's the thing, I go to my friend's house, and I ask to use her computer. You see, all I wanted was to check out my essay so I could finish it before my English teacher fails my ass, but instead, the computer is being a bitch so I decided to confide in my nearby friend.

Unfortunately by the time she's screaming in my ear, telling me this bullshit that there's nothing wrong with her beloved computer, a weird, freaky dude who looks a little bit like me shows up with a grin on the screen. He's all talking in this weird, metallic, obnoxious tone, ranting about knowing my truth and junk.

Next thing I know, I black out and my annoying friend isn't around anymore.

But the plus side is this uber hot bishie just poured cold water on my face, and brought me to this insane 2D world.

Just when I was going to punch him in the face for disturbing my sleep, his "girlfriend" decides to press a knife against my throat.

Well, I'M never going my friend's house again.

Seriously, that is the most random and unexpected thing that can ever happen if you look at it my way. XD
21 | « Prev Page 1 2