Reviews for Old City Bar
Reading.lucy chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
This probably one of the best put together stories I have read on fanfiction. Your attention to detail and the way you hook us readers on to the story is something you don't see in a lot of writing - something I might even rival to writers who have made millions off books. NOt sure what you do for a living but you should seriously consider putting more time towards writing professionally. I really enjoyed your story and panicked when you said it was the end! Well, I wait with great anticipation for the next one. Congratulations :)
narwhayley chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
First it was cute that Gina was worried about finding him a present. And Mick reading Gina so easily. And nice watching Mick make scones. Aw they have their own traditions.

And then of course, AWWWWWW THEY KISSED 3. I bet Mick liked that present. Reactions were soooo cute. Too bad he team interrupted. Speaking of them, wow Jenna is back. And Flores is still there lol. Love how his sister could tell Mick blushing.

The whole bar thing was fun. Nice seeing team Christmas bonding. And then the whole Liam thing was awkward. I guess Mick still has issues there.

But then WOAH. Jo is dead. HUGEEE shocker. Sad to see her go. She was a great character.

Anyways, awesome story as always. I LOVED all the Mick/Gina fluff along with the rest if the team bonding ( Oh gosh I can still remember the time where you wrote an AN on how bad you were at fluff or something. How wrong you were xP). And of course it was case related with Jo and had your usual twists and turns and stuff. Anyways I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE your stories. Can't wait until the next one ! (?). Hope you continue x)
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
That was great. Man, they had a lot happening. I like how Mick decided to cook something that another biological family member taught him to make. Its something that I can picture him doing. I'm with Mick, I would love to know how Prophet and Beth were able to get into the office to get the presents without sounding the newly installed alarm. It was a nice turn of events to have Jenna come for a surprised visits. I love the stories that she is telling about Mick, like a true sister. I can't believe that Jo broke away from her agents, and now she's dead. I wonder who shot her. I can't wait til you update again.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
That was great. I'm glad that Gina was able to talk Mick into leaving the files alone for the evening. I also can't believe that he had successfully stole them from the director. But Gina is right, no one should be working on Christmas Eve, they should be spending time with family. Beth never gives up does she? What I wouldn't do to actually be able to see her drunk in one of your stories, that would be a sight to read about. I'm glad Mick kept his cool somewhat with those jerks of cadets. At least Fickler wasn't made. Mick had the right idea though to just head back to Gina's place. I can just picture him and the kitten asleep on the couch together. Can't wait till you update again.
narwhayley chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Aww there is only one more chapter? That sucks. Even though I think you are going to write more. Love the heart to heart with mick and Gina. So cute. I giggled stupidly at the thought of them together while reading your story. I loveeee Nikola, he is so adorable, and I hope that he never ever grows. He can stay that size and rest of Mick's shoulder and neck forever. The whole BAU scene was interesting. It seemed like a type of Penelope party. Very nice seeing the whole group together. Love Beth gossiping. That was hilarious. And then the whole fight scene was awesome. Of course Mick Rawson can fight 2 guys while on a bad foot. Love how Gina was sent to look out after him too. And the whole snowflake shirt top comment regarding Mick. Anyways I'm glad everyone is safe. And it is almost Christmas in Red Cell world. And I would never EVER mind if a chapter got too long. So no worries. And I love reviewing your story so no worries their either. GREAT chapter! Hope you continue x)
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
OMG that was totally awesome. The best chapter by far in this story. I was scared the entire time that Welkin was going to lose it and shoot Gina. That would have truly angered Mick. I was also worried about what happened to Sam. He must have been hiding on the other side of the door the entire time, his gun drawn, and that's why Prophet started trying to negotiate with Welkins right away. Other than the obvious fact that he had Gina at gun point. At least Jo finally gained enough courage to speak up against the jackass (pardon my French). No matter what Welkin thinks, Jo would be safe with the team. If Elijah really is Rais, then he has been extremely busy in the past seven years, and it sounds like he is up to the same old stuff. I can't wait til you update again so I can see what happens next.
narwhayley chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Gosh poor Gina with a gun to her head. I'm glad she is okay though. Love he whole negotiation thing. Mick refusing to drop the gun and Coop coming from behind was amazing. Loved that Mick shot the guy and made sure Gina was okay 3. And then the whole Rais and Elijah hung was awesome. I would like to agree with you wih that being the best arch ever. Along with all the Mick and Gina fluff. Awesomely amazingful chapter like always. Hope you continue x)
teaguere chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
That was so intense! But I loved it! I'm glad Gina is okay and noone else (besides Welkin) were injured. I can't wait to see how this leads into your next story and what the rest of the chapters hold! I really hope what you were talking about with the final chapter works out! I love cute moments :). Great chapter! Keep up the good work, you are awesome!
narwhayley chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Yay another chapter! Thanks for the quick update. First of all wow with Jo. She certainly has an interesting backstory. And then I love how you write Gina. With her noticing all the profiler and behavior stuff. You write it very well. And then Mick and his little connection with Jo too. And then Jo's connection with the kitties. It seemed sad that Nikola and Colette will be separated lol.

And if course I love the team bonding. shocked when Mick admitted to sleeping wih Gina lol. Funny how the team reacted though. I can see the wide eyes and gasps. Hopefully Red Cell teams dont deal with those remationship rules. And then of course the ending was something else. I wonder who it is.

Thanks again for another awesome chapter. Hope you continue x)
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
That was great. I can't believe that they were actually able to persuade Jo to go with them so that they could keep her safe. At least everyone seems to like Nikola. I want the cat too. What happened at the end was a real surprise. Please tell me that he didn't hurt Coop. I can't wait til you update again.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
That was great. I can't believe that Mick is giving Gina a pet for Christmas. The kitten sounds adorable. I wonder if they will be able to keep tabs on Jo now that they unexpectantly found her again. It's nice that Sam agreed with Mick's present idea. I can't wait til you update again.
teaguere chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Aw! I loved this chapter! I was getting really excited when they woke up in the same bed together! I like how you tied that in! I also loved that Mick adopted a pet for her! Thats so cute and I cant wait to see how that adds to their relationship! Really good!
Yeto chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Presh!

Back to Ch4, isn't the DVD great? I'm so happy it was released lmao. I don't think I finished watching all the deleted scenes but yeah the fiance thing was a mess... Have you watched the commentary on Death by a Thousand Cuts yet? Pretty sure the producer & actors have forgotten all about that or thrown it out from the show's canon by then. Good riddance lmao what a sham. You'll love everyone's thoughts on MickxGina in the commentary.

I def think the cut scenes deserved to be cut as well, they were weird, but at least we know Lonely Hearts was supposed to be the first episode I guess lmao. Then again the fact those were even written to begin with is PROBABLY why the show wound up canceled...

ANYWAY besides that, onto your fic, ummm can I say cute?

They are def together emotionally, they just don't realize it. Come on who gets a pet while living together without the intent to get official pretty darn soon. How sweet they're trying to deny it'll happen!

Totes adorbs chapters, first they're snuggling in blankets and now they're in bed together. They def need to just spit out how they feel, it's inevitable they'll wind up together, one of those "has to be" things like NCIS winning every voting thing because 20 million people watch it.

Anyway totally presh that Mick sleeps so much better next to her, maybe he'll use it as an excuse to sleep with her all the time. Then sleep WITH her. Cough, cough.

And awww a kitty! Colette is def a cute kitten name. How sweet Mick remembered and is getting her a pet.

Speaking of exotic birds, mine is sounding like a gold dredge or something in her cage so I better make sure she hasn't somehow chewed through metal bars and is escaping SO HAPPY NEW YEARS as I'll be gone like allll tomorrow and looking forward to another great chapter!
narwhayley chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Wow, Thanks for the fast update! First of all it is so cute that they slept together. And then I would love to see Prophet's reaction to them. That part was hilarious. I'm sure Prophet felt nice knowing he was right. And them sleeping together and forgetting was so cute. And then I love how Mick got a good nights sleep. And how Gina thought they slept together and had "vivid" dreams. And how Gina got so nervous when Mick mentioned it. But that part makes sense. And I LOVE the pet. So cute lol. Love how much thought Mick put into it. I wonder what Gina will get him. But in the mean time, it is a really small world for them and Jo/Anne.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention sorry for the double review for chapter 4 I think it was. My computer is suckish. Anyways, thanks for the update! I love this story. :) Hope you continue :).
narwhayley chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
First of all, this was soooo cute. I have read this chapter way to many times to be considered normal. I love Mick/Gina centric chapters 3. I still think Gina worrying about Mick is adorable, but I mean I guess she could tone it down. But meh it is still cute. I love the reason behind Mick making Gina bring the blanket. And then I also love him faking being electrocuted. And Gina making singing threats. And then the whole Mick revealing stuff about his foster care was sad. And then whole I'm not going anywhere was sooooo cute :). Not to mention the last line. LOVED this chapter! Hope you continue :).