Reviews for hunger
Euphoracle chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This IS an AU. In the manga, Undertaker tries more than once to kill Sebastian. He hates demons. He hates how they interfere in human lives. I think he believes that death is far better than losing one's soul to a demon.

Sebastian is too handsome and charming for fans to hate him. Are we all Puritans? We certainly can't think the worst of , let alone dislike, such a gorgeous and powerful person. Shallowness. That's the culprit, not religious dogma.

Anyway, I strongly suspect that Undertaker wants to resurrect the dead, not mangle corpses. Instead of ending lives like all grim reapers do, Undertaker seems dead set on starting them up again. It's Grell and Mme. Red and Kelvin who like to mangle corpses. I'm just noticing.

This is a good story. It's food for thought.
DoNTbESCaREd chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Creepy nonbutlerSebastian plus the burial of Ciel Undertaker AWESoMECrEEPiNess. :D
DesirePassion chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Now THIS is the kind of ending I wanted when I watched Kuroshitsuji. Stupid 2nd season... :D Thank you for sharing your work.
Reverberating Winds chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Loved it! Deep but succint.
Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Wonderful story: creepy, dark humor, haunting. Perfect. Great job!
Phantom of the Fiction chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Nice and creepy. I like how Undertaker... erm... suggests his ideas.
PwnedByPineapple chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I rarely ever look at the main archives, but I'm so glad I did earlier. I love this. It's excellent and creepy as hell, just like Kuro should be.