Reviews for Sweet and Salty
CimFan chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
I like this fanfic. You're writing is pretty good(:
UPDATE SOON!
Katedagreat chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I like this, though I don't know if you should pursue... U can definitely to Percy Jackson tho, characterization is good. I like ur writing, especially since u ship w h/hr :)

But instead of continuing drabbles, u should write a mark of Athena fic! There aren't really very many good ones, and u cud write a great one, tho maybe tone down the mushiness... :P but write more!
Empty Happiness chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I think I like this one more than the first one... :D I loved this drabble series already even if you're only on #2, and I'm sure I'll be reading it until it's deemed complete.
Fantasy4all chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
LOVVVEEE IT beautifully written perfect title! you are a genius as well! Haha, It truly is cute without being unrealistic, just what we hungry for more readers of p.j. need! Please write more!
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
tis a nice beginning - it6 only fits in the movie verse, not the books, as there is a significant age difference there - but nice none the less
Empty Happiness chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I loved this! This was like a breath of fresh air for me. I needed something to read, better yet, PJO needed some decent (your's is WAY better than decent) writing on fanfic! I have to thank you for posting this *bows to her Yoda*
whispered touches chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I think you had both of them pretty nailed. :) I caught Percy's bit of ADHD-ness at the beginning, which was actually a nice touch. And Percy and Annabeth's interactions were perfect - definitely not their NORMAL personalities, but I feel like they have alternate versions of themselves when they're alone, at least a little bit. It was also really cute - I had to stop so I could have my very small fangirl moment. :P

Great job! I hope you stay in this fandom. Some good stuff'd be a nice change from... y'know, the crap. ;D

whispered touches
a.shattered.heart chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Is this seriously your first PJO fic? Because you've got the characters down perfectly! The story itself is kinda sweet (personally I prefer Chase-Jackson ;)) but not overly-mushy like some one-shots. Great job, and I really hope you write more Percabeth! I'll be waiting. :)