Reviews for Love Potion No 5
Blazen chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
Aand, we are still waiting for the penny to drop. Hope everything turns out alright, but maybe not? And Dumbledore should use Legilimency, it's important case.
Purplewolf.com chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Great chapter, I knew it would be Peter, he's just a little Douche. Good for you sticking up for your self at those other comments. When I read those comments I just thought they were stupid, if they don't have anything nice to say, then they should just keep it to themselves.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Well, I can't wait and see what will come out of it.
Blazen chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Fudge? But he wasn't the Minister at the time.

That aside, another great chapter!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
How dare they implicate severus! Peter? Oh that Slime!
Alethea27 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Well, Severus almost did get blamed. The Minister was ready to blame the whole thing on him while Dumbles, McGonagall and Slughorn stood by not even lifting a finger to defend him! God forbid, their precious Marauders should be blamed for anything!

I can easily see Peter doing something like that since he kisses the ground old Pothead and Black walk on. He'd want to get them out of trouble probably in hopes they'd treat him like a real friend instead of just a joke. Please update soon!
flame55 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
This I's great
Joe chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Great chapter didn't really think it would be Pettigrew though.
roya reader chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
ENJOYING YOUR STORY.
ujemaima chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
I was getting severely frustrated and furious alongside Lily and Severus - that Minister is an idiot! (to put it lightly)

I love this chapter, and forget about the person who flamed - if I don't like a story, then I simply read something else, not loudly proclaim that I hate it or whatever.
Ranma's girl1 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter i really enjoyed this part.

"Young man, this is a serious situation and we need to know how she got pregnant."

"Same way every woman gets pregnant."

You can just see him saying that too.

Glad your ignoring the flames and are writing for you because you enjoy it. Too many want to get reviews or they won't write more and that's silly they need to write because they enjoy it.

Looking forward to more.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
I don't know why some readers insist on reading characters as the representatives of authors, or as being literal in every word they say.

It's frustrating when you're trying to make people think a little bit, and they keep pointing out completely trivial things.

Unlike us, however, published authors have financial patience. ;)

Let them put their feet in their mouths, and use their flames to roast marshmallows. :P

As for the chapter: Awesome. I hope Dumbledore sees that Severus and Lily are being honest.

If James' accusation of Peter is true, I'm glad he stepped up and confessed.

I hope things get better for Sev & Lily.

Cheers!
Anon chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Really great chapter! I would definitely believe that Severus would get blamed for this, it always seemed that Slytherins got the bad end of the stick at Hogwarts and he wouldn't be any different. Your portrayals of the character's personalities is really accurate and it's one reason why this is becoming one of my favorite stories on FF! I can't wait to see what the adults decide, hopefully they don't expel Severus, hopefully Sirius admits what he did. Either way it's very exciting and I can't wait for more!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »